XII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saera yawns slightly before opening her eyes,she unlocks her phone before looking at the time. It states 9 p.m,realising she slept all day,she shot up from her bed. She looks to her left to find Taehyung sleeping. She walks down from her bed and towards the balcony,there are two balconies in the house,one in each room.

The breeze blows her hair,it feels so refreshing that she doesn't feel sleepy anymore. The sea looks really calm and beautiful with lights from the hotel shining. Since her room is on the eighth floor,she could see almost everything from here. Daehyun had booked eight rooms on the same floor so that it'll be easy for them to meet.

Grabbing her phone,Saera sneakily walks out of her hotel. Since each room has two cards,she took the other one and close the door slowly so that she wouldn't wake anyone up. She knows that she won't be able to sleep anymore since she slept the whole day.

Surprisingly,almost everyone in this hotel,except for them,is wide awake. Well,they just got here,so it's rational for them to be tired. Saera walks in the elevator before pressing the 'G' button. She doesn't exactly know where she's going but she had a place in mind and it's the pool. From what she saw from her balcony,there's not many people there just a few of them. No one is in the swimming pool.

Looking at some of the foreigners she passed by,she feels so small. They're so tall compare to her who's 168 cm which is short or average in their country.

She continue walking towards the pool and as expected there's only a few people,mostly kids. Mostly everyone is either at the dining room or in the city or maybe in their room. Saera sits at the edge of the pool,dipping her legs in the water,it's a good thing she's wearing shorts. It feels as if you're in a movie.

She felt a sudden tap on her feet,at first she thought she was imagining things,but then she felt it aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter