III

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

The next day, I woke up early,I can't get a good sleep because I'm too excited. For what? I just want to take a walk around the city,I miss it somehow. I was trapped in my dreamland for a whole two years,who wouldn't miss the world? Not that I dream of anything,but well I don't know what to call it.

Being in coma is...nothing? I don't dream of anything. I don't remember anything to be exact,when I woke up all that I remember was how I felt when I was shot. That's all. That is why I was a little surprised when the doctor asked me who I am and I found out that I'm in the hospital.

Actually,I over-heard the conversation between my brothers. The first words that I heard was Daehyun Oppa's apology. I don't know how I could hear it,but there was an urge in me that wanted to ask him why. Then,Baekhyun Oppa asked them when did they arrive and when are they leaving. I was confused and I tried really hard to open my mouth,but I can't.

The next thing I heard was that Daehyun Oppa said that they have to go,since they have a plane to catch. The urge inside me to stop him grew bigger and the next thing I know was that I manage to grip his hand. That's how I woke up and I saw Baekhyun running towards me,with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm going!" I yell in front of the door.

"Where are you going?" Daehyun asks.

"Walk around the city" I simply answer

"I'm coming with you" he says,before I could even reply he cut me off "I don't care,I'm coming" he says before proceeding to his room. I let out a small laugh.

At first Daehyun said that he'll drive,but I told him that I want to take public transportation since I miss going on those. He agreed and walk beside me. It was awkward at first between the two of us,but we're finally okay now. I really miss all of this.

The morning breeze feels so refreshing. Both of us finally arrive at Han River. It is truly refreshing,I haven't felt this way for such a long time. I took a deep breath,I could do this everyday. It feels so calm,nothing to worry about. A sudden voice calls my name,I open my eyes and look around.

My eyes met Daehyun's,he looks confuse too. I thought that I was hallucinating,but it turns out someone did call my name. Then again,I heard my name being called,it's a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter