XVI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Apparently,their next clue was a towel. Sehun grabs it and starts to examine it and he found the name sewed on it, it belongs to the resort's spa. All of them aren't sure what was going to happen next but going to the spa could mean something worse than before.

"Damn this resort for having everything!" Taehyung starts to rant,with Saera still giving his arms a massage.

"Calm down would you? And no! Your arms are not going to fall off" she yells,Taehyung wouldn't stop saying weird things about he won't be able to graduate this year because he probably can't write for the whole year and how is he suppose to do his exams if he can't write? Saera purposely pulls his right arm so that he'll walk a little faster and stop whining.

"Ouch, ouch! You're pulling my arms off!" he yells

"Well good! If that'll make you shut up" Saera says, Taehyung pouts before following after the others but he didn't fail to tell Saera to keep on massaging his arms. Rolling her eyes,she did as told. It must've hurt a lot.

Suho was already waiting for his next victims there, like Himchan, he greeted them sweetly. There was a bed behind him and they could almost tell that what they were going to face has something to do with spa.

"What is it this time?" Taehyung asks,Saera had told him to sit down because obvioulsy he's not going to do the next mission.

"Well,you would have to choose one of your members to complete this mission" Suho says flashing his infamous smile. This time,Jungkook volunteers to receive the next horrifiying mission or rather punishment.

"Okay, you two can help him with his mission" Suho says handing them a bowl of who knows what. One thing for sure it gives off a foul minty smell. This must be horrible for his skin, Taehyung who were complaining about his arms immediatley stands up to 'help' Sehun and Saera with Jungkook's mission.

They start to cover the boy's face with whatever that mixture is and minutes later Jungkook starts to yell saying that he could feel his face burning and stiff. Suho and Taehyung was obviously enjoying it, Saera hits Taehyung's arm causing him to quickly close his mouth and endure his pain.

Jungkook went to wash his face and he kept saying that he could still feel whatever was in that mixture corrosing his face. Saera admits that it's funny but she didn't have the heart to laugh because it must be hard on him. She could also feel that her fingers are burning from touching the mixture.

They went to the dolphin quest where they believed their next clue leads to and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter