XL

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

After the short rest, they continued with the auditions for the main girl. The audition continues with girls after girls going up on the stage. Some are really untalented Saera doesn't even understand why they're here. It's like they're taking acting as a joke. She tried controlling her expression so that the girls wouldn't be offended.

"Okay, that's the last one" Ms. Song says, Jin sighed relievedly. "Next up is for the guy's role" she adds. Jinyoung rolls his eyes, but Saera on the other hand was anticipating it.

Since not much guys are auditioning for the part, it'll be easier for them to pick the main guy. After a while of preparing, the first contestant walks up the stage. Saera hadn't seen him before but he looks neat to her. She put on her focus when he was acting and to her the guy did great. The contestant bows before leaving.

The second contestant walks up the stage and the guy immediately caught Saera's attention. She wasn't so sure if he's really who she think he is but when he introduces himself, everything changed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jung Hyunwoo from the junior year"

He bows again before he starts to perform. Throughout the whole time, Saera was focus on him. She didn't know that he was such a great actor and she could see that even Ms. Song couldn't take her eyes off him. She slightly wished for him to get the part, to her such talents shouldn't go to waste.

Before he left, Saera saw that he flashes a smile towards her. She smiles back and watch him leave. The audition goes on until the last contestant, Saera had to stay late so that they could decide the roles.

She told Taehyung and Jungkook to head home first and that she'll be fine, she doesn't want to burden them. Jin offered to walk her home but she rejected it politely. She prefers to walk alone like how she used to. Saera says goodbye to Ms. Song as well as Jinyoung and Jin before leaving the auditorium.

Once she's out of the school gates, she heard her name being called. At first, she thought it was Jungkook because she knows how stubborn he could be. Her thoughts changed when she sees Hyunwoo walking towards her, Saera flashes a slight smile, a little confused what he was doing there.

"Why are you still here?" the question slips out of because she couldn't understand why would he be here when it's already late. "I had some things to do, so I decided to wait for you" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter