XXVII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

As expected every one of Saera and Jungkook's friend had already know their relationship by next morning. How? Both of them had no idea, but one thing for sure someone else told everyone.

Unexpectedly for Saera, Baekhyun accepted their relationship calmly. Saera thought he was going to explode when she told him last night, but luckily he didn't,maybe a little. Instead, he said that she should never forget that he'll always be by her side. Well, actually, he said "In case he hurts you, please tell me so that I could rip his limbs off. If I find it out on my own, it'll be worse" .

Since Jungkook is busy being teased by his friends, Saera walks toward Sehun who is strangely quiet. She nudges his side, making him look at her.

"Oh come on, don't cry" she says, Sehun raise a brow. He doesn't fully understand by what she said.

"You're going to miss this place, right?" Saera asks, to make it clear for him. Sehun stifle a chuckle, he wasn't so sad about leaving. It's just that when he found out her relationship with Jungkook, he felt weird.

He knows how Saera feel towards him, just a bestfriend, not more than that. However, he take it differently towards her. Somehow, he had develop this strange feeling towards her. And he had keep this feeling for three years already but he didn't say it out loud, because he wasn't so sure about it.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you sick?" Saera asks, noticing he's not saying anything. She place the back of her hand on his forehead, but he's perfectly fine.

"I'm not, I didn't get enough sleep that's all" Sehun says grabbing Saera's hand away from his forehead and holds it in his hand instead. He lied, he just didn't understand what's up with him today.

Later on, all of them left the hotel and towards the airport. All of them had the same thing in mind, they're going to miss this place. This is the most memorable place for all of them. Heavily, they head to the airport and check in for their flight. Saera had been glued to Sehun the whole time, she could sense something's off with him.

It's not hard for her to read someone she's close with, especially Sehun. She had been friends with him for four years already, so it's very easy to notice something's bothering him.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" Saera asks, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter