XXXI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saera glanced at her phone, she looks at the contact name being shown on the screen. It's Jungkook, this is the first time he's calling ever since they got back from Hawaii. A little nervous, she picks up the call, hearing his voice from the other side made her smile. Everything after the confession make her smile.

"Hey" she could perfectly hear Jungkook's voice and picture him smiling. Saera answered his greet with a smile as well, but she tried to hid it because Baekhyun might see her and you know he and his never ending teasing.

"What are you doing today?" he asks, Saera glance up at the clock, she's not doing anything at all today. "Nothing much, you?" she answers, she didn't want to sound awkward. After all, they were friends before, right?

"Me too,let's go out then?"

"Where to?" Saera asks

"Anywhere" he answers. Saera smiles and agrees, it's better than staying at home wasting her time. She had been staying in home for two consecutive days already. It's finally time to meet the sunlight again. She's fine with the plan of both of them walking around not doing anything, they just need to see each other.

"Okay then, I'll meet you at the subway?" he suggests and again Saera agrees. As soon as they ended the call, Saera shot up from the sofa and run towards her room.

Of course, as a girl, she would think hard on what to wear on her first date. She had been spending minutes after minutes in her room picking outfits. A moment later, she came to a conclusion that she'll wear something simple. She doesn't want to freak Jungkook out on her first date wearing something weird.

After she got ready, she face the mirror, looking at her outfit, fixing her hair. She smiles satisfiedly, she took a deep breath and keep mouthing 'just be yourself'. The whole way walking downstairs, she keeps mouthing the same thing so that she won't be nervous and do something stupid on their date.

"Where are you off to?" Baekhyun asks as soon as he sees his sister all dressed-up.

"Out with you know~" Saera smiles, she's too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter