XXXVIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Jungkook went to school like normal the next day, he figured out that he didn't need to bother about Eunhee because he already has someone else in his life. He waited patiently for Saera at her locker, he silently prayed that he wouldn't encounter Eunhee at this rate of him being alone.

"Good morning"

Jungkook lifts his head up from his phone towards the girl in front of him. Something pops in his head, he's going to regret hurting her for something stupid and he can't take the risk of watching her with someone else. He flashes a smile and greets her, again, he waits for her to take all of her things before heading to class.

"You don't look too good yesterday, are you okay now?" Saera asks, she noticed that he wasn't like yesterday, all quiet. Instead of answering, Jungkook simply nods his head. He took her hand and walks in their class, he felt a bit relief to see her today.

Class went by as usual, after lunch hour, the students were called to the auditorium. All of the students were minding their own businesses until a teacher walks up the stage. After a whole moment of blabbering, she finally reached the main point of the assembly. "We're going to have a school play this year" she announces and cheers could be heard in the auditorium.

"You can check out the notice board for further information about the play and auditions starts next Monday, here. Also, I would like to see Han Saera after this"

The rest of the students left the auditorium to their classes or to check the notice board. Saera told the rest of her friends to head to class first and she'll be fine. She walks over to the stage where she could perfectly see the teacher standing there, she didn't know why she wanted to see her.

"You wanted to see me?" Saera asks, as she approaches the teacher. The teacher turns around and smiles at her "Yes, you are aware that you're the president of the Drama Club right?" she asks. Saera had her eyes rounded, of course she doesn't! She was absent for two whole years.

"Really? H-how?" she asks, swallowing her saliva. "The students told me you were great in acting and how you could judge fairly, so I thought you might be the one and I have been watching your middle school plays" she says, Saera was speechless. She had never shown her acting bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter