XXXV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Days passed by and it's finally time for students to return back to school. Saera buttons her school uniform and look at herself in the mirror, she had to buy new ones because she grew a little bit more.

Taking a deep breath, she walks out of her room grabbing her bag along the way. She's as nervous as ever to return back to school after she missed her sophomore year. Truthfully, she doesn't want to show up at all thinking about how the students would react with her return. None of them knows the real story.

"Smile a bit, you're back to school"

Baekhyun says as he notices how Saera keeps on zooming out, staring blankly at her food. He knows that she's worried what she should say upon her absence and how should she act at school. "I hate that place" Taehyung mutters as soon as he walks in the kitchen. He had heard what Baekhyun said to Saera before hand.

"Especially this year" Taehyung continues to rant, he's in his senior year, the toughest year for a highschool student. "I've been there" Daehyun says eating his breakfast, he seems different wearing the office suit. The Han Enterprise is one of the companies that has a young CEO managing it.

"Do you want me to drop you guys?" Baekhyun offers, he'll be attending his college today. It's like a new start for everyone. Both Taehyung and Saera rejected the offer, they prefer walking.

After breakfast, all four of them left the house heading to their own ways. Along the way, Taehyung keeps on complaining about the hardships he's going through being a senior. Saera couldn't help but to laugh at his childishness, he's in his senior year but he's acting like an elementary schooler.

From afar, Saera could already see her school and it makes her heart thumps ever faster. She doesn't know why but she's really nervous returning back to school. She could see some students are already looking and she's not even inside the school compound. "Oh god, I seriously hate this" she mutters.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you'll be fine?" Saera recognise the voice immediately, it's Jungkook's. He took her hand and flashes a smile at her. "Well, I'm not going to be the third wheel" Taehyung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter