XLIX

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

As soon as  Daehyun stated that to the Jungs, Saera choked on her own breath and her head starts to ache. She groans unknowingly and clutches her head. Daehyun grew panic as soon as he saw Saera scrunches her face in pain. "Saera, are you okay?" Hyunwoo asks, as he stands from his chair and walks beside her.

"Um, excuse us Mr. Jung. She's not well, we might have to leave" Daehyun says and immediately supports Saera out of the dining room. He was blaming himself, he knows that Saera was surprised with what he said and that must've caused her headache. He was slightly relief when she finally said she's fine.

Both of them walk to Daehyun's car with Daehyun eyeing her every step, afraid that she might passed out suddenly. "Why did you say that?" Saera asks as soon as Daehyun gets in the car. "I'm sorry, I had to" he answers and start the engine. "You know that Hyunwoo is studying in the same school as I am and he knows my relationship with Jungkook. He could just tell his parents you were lying and they'll insist on the wedding"

Saera says, Daehyun was aware that she wasn't pleased with what he did. The truth is, he didn't even know how Hongbin's name came across his mind. "That is why I need your help" Daehyun's word made Saera wonder, what he has in mind. "What?" Saera cautiously asks, she knows that it might be something important for her to really help him because they know what Saera hates and wouldn't force her to do it.

"The Jungs had been asking for this marriage for quite some time according to Mr. Lee, ever since you started highschool. As always, he would reject it because you were still sixteen. Although Mr. Jung is Appa's great friend, but he didn't really like his personality. He's an oppurtunist and intend to use them for his own good only"

"We both know that we're expecting for him asking for a marriage, so this time I had to stated that you were taken so that he wouldn't bother asking for it again. I would me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter