XX

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

I hate the fact that Hyunwoo always acts so sweet in front of a girl, my girl. He's rich, I am sure that his father had set him up with a lot of girls, just choose one of them why bother with this one? Why is it always this way, whenever I like someone he would always have something to do with the girl I like?

Is it set up or is it really a coincidence? I was hundred percent sure that he would never return to Korea until now. I'm surprised that he didn't even bother to look at me, what staying in the US had made him more arrogant than before?

If it's possible, I just want to hide Saera from his vision. I just hate it when other guys look at her, she's beautiful, rich, who wouldn't fall for her? It's like the perfect ideal type for every guy in this world. Since that guy is back, I just hope that he would study in our school. Please let him study in a private school or something.

Flashback

"Hey Jungkook!" I hear the irritating voice of a boy calling my name. I took a deep breath before turning around to face him.

"Waiting for your mum? Oh, wait. You don't have one" he keeps on telling his annoying jokes. Yes,my mother died and this guy has everything. He hates me because his parents keep on comparing him with me on our every exams. He's always one ranking under me, never once had he manage to beat me.

"Oh, haha. Has anyone ever told you that you're funny? Without paying them,and except for your parents" I raise a brow,with a smirk on my lips. I just hate this guy to death.

"Oh, Jungkook!" it's a girl's voice this time, I look to my side only to see Raein, who happens to be my classmate and Hyunwoo has feelings for her. I notice that he starts to tense up looking at both of us.

"Hey" I flashes a small smile.

"Can I borrow your notes? I wasn't in Maths class" she asks, I nod my head and hand her my notebook. She thanked me before leaving, I look at Hyunwoo who doesn't look happy, he's jealous and it makes me happy seeing him in this situation.

"She's pretty, right?" I say, teasing him. The truth is I don't even like Raein, she's actually mean to other girls. She wouldn't allow any of the girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter