LVI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

School went by through weeks and it was almost winter. Neither Saera and Jungkook talked to each other, the girl had been avoiding him throughout the weeks. Her conversation with Baekhyun didn't go badly but she just needs time to figure things out for herself. Seeing Jungkook wouldn't help her at all.

~*~

"Would you hate me if I tell you I want to be with Jungkook again?"

His sister's question made him stop from what he was doing and focus on her words. Baekhyun was taken aback a little when he heard that, even if she didn't ask him that his answer would be 'no' anyway. However, it became a little different because she actually asked for his permission. That is not the Saera he knows.

The girl would usually do something that he doesn't approve behind his back and would never tell him until he find out on his own. The elder turned his head from the TV screen and looked at his sister square in her eyes. He wanted to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

"Why would you want to do that?" he asked, he couldn't understand why Saera would want to get back together with someone who hurt her badly. He almost made him lose her again if it wasn't for Taehyung's quick action bringing her to the hospital in time. At the same time he was also curious to why Saera would willingly get back with someone like Jungkook.

"He hurt you, he left you for some other girl, he-!"

Baekhyun's voice was raising for each sentence he was saying, he wanted to tell Saera that Jungkook caused her to faint and made him almost lose her again, he wanted to tell her that he would have to wait her for years again if it wasn't for Taehyung who brought her to the hospital in time. He didn't want Saera to be in coma again because of the same guy. 

But he swallowed those words inside, he didn't want to worry her, causing so much stress and who knows, she might be unconscious again. The image of his sister lying on bed unconscious with all type of ventilators connected to her, appeared right before his eyes. He shut his eyes and tried to control his emotions.

"Everyone deserves a second chance don't they? I can explain everything to him, it was just a misunderstanding. I just, I can't live without him. It's okay, I understand that you don't want me to get hurt but that's part of growing up, right? I can't depend on you, Daehyun and Taehyung forever. All of us will go our separate ways someday, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter