LIV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

That night later, Saera managed to clear her head a little. She was finally able to sleep slightly early than she used to. Usually, she would cry herself to sleep or maybe Taehyung would wait with her just to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself or cry herself to sleep. She wanted to explain to Jungkook about the audio he heard.

It wasn't real technically, both Hyunwoo and her were practising the script back at the Han River. She didn't know how it was recorded and she didn't know why he record it. She wanted to know the reason why he did this, isn't it too cruel to break someone's relationship? As far as she knows, Hyunwoo has everything he wants so why would he do this?

A name popped in her head, Eunhee. Before, Saera didn't bother about how Eunhee always sticks around Jungkook, she simply had a nice assumption of them being friends. But then, she could barely see Jungkook and everytime Saera sees him, Eunhee would always be there too. Deep inside, she had a weird feeling of the two but she kept it away.

Right after the fight, she figured out that Hyunwoo and Eunhee framed her but she doesn't know why. She wanted to explain to Jungkook, but she's afraid to approach him and she doesn't want any of her brothers or friends to settle it for her because they're not even involved in this.

Just right before she went to bed, she checked her bag just to make sure she has everything in there before she leave for school. She was reaching for her notebook when she realised there were two of them. She took out both of it but the other one wasn't hers, it was Jungkook's. She borrowed it the day before they fought.

Her breaths turned uneven, her hands were shaking. She could perfectly read the letters  written on the cover, her eyes starts to sting, she could see tears forming right before her eyes. Just before the first tear could slip, a note make its way through the pages. Saera picks up the note, just as she reads it, she cries.

"Don't stress yourself out, keep this note and smile everytime you read it"

                                                                                   -your future husband ^_^

She wished she has the heart to throw away the note, but she couldn't. She wrote something else on one of the pages in his notebook, she felt guilty she didn't know why. She doesn't even know how she's going to return his book, she couldn't even look at him how is she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter