XLVII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Jungkook was left dumbfounded watching Saera leaving him behind, he wasn't expecting for her to be angry. It's true that he was hurt knowing that Saera lied to him but it wasn't never his intention to hurt her feelings. He had it with Hyunwoo being around her, giving irrelevant excuses just to spend time with her.

He watched their rehearsals before and to Jungkook, he was a great actor, he knows how to acutally be absorbed into character. And when Saera said he needed help, Jungkook could almost tell that Hyunwoo was lying to her. He doesn't understand why Hyunwoo wants Saera so much, can't he understand that she's taken?

Eunhee is another problem to him, he had told her before that he doesn't have any feelings for her anymore not until he met Saera. He knows when Eunhee said that she's okay, she actually wasn't. Jungkook tried his best to avoid being with her because the truth it he was annoyed, she's being too clingy although both of them are barely close with each other.

Sighing frustratedly, he proceed walking to his next class. Jungkook knows that he needs to apologise to Saera because she knows nothing about those two, she was dragged into it without realising. The boy was thinking of a way to protect her, he doesn't want anyone to hurt her not even himself.

Not just because he's scared of her brothers, but that's what he promised to himself. He would never want to hurt her nor lose her, he told himself multiple times that he has to take care of her, he even promised Taehyung he would.

~*~

Right after the last bell rings, Jungkook speeds out of class. He decided to wait for Saera at the school gates, although he knows that she probably doesn't want to see him at all. He made a decision that he would 'kidnap' her to somewhere just to make up to everything that he did to her. By the way she said that she never bother about him and Eunhee, hurts him.

It seems like she has been keeping it inside for quite some time and didn't even bother to say anything to him. Where else he couldn't control the jealousy watching her and Hyunwoo being together.

Jungkook leans against the wall, waiting for Saera. He stares up at the wide open sky and realises both him and Saera haven't been on a date for a long time. The last time they went on a date was when he brought her to Busan and that is before school starts, now it's been a month since summer ended.

Just when he was daydreaming, he saw a glimpse of Saera's figure walking pasts the school gates. He tried calling for her but obviously she was ignoring him. How did he know? He saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter