XIV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

As soon as both Saera and Jungkook arrive at the beach they were both greeted by a volley ball that hit Jungkook right in the face,sending him down to the sand. Saera looks over to Jungkook who was standing beside her but now flat on the ground,she couldn't help but to stifle a laugh before helping him.

Jimin,the guy who accidentally threw the ball wanted to apologise,but when he realise it's Jungkook he didn't bother to apologise but laugh at the boy instead. He took the volley ball from Jungkook before running back to his friends.

Still laughing,Saera reach out her hand to help him. Jungkook grabs it before dusting sand out from his hair,he starts to mumble things about getting back or most probably revenge. Both of them continue walking towards the others,Saera walk towards Maya who happens to be the only one there.

Ever since she found out that the girls are close with each other,she started to grow closer to the Dark Sight's girls. They are actually funny and very outgoing like the other girls.

"Where are the others?" Saera asks

"Yen,Anna,Rina and Chanshi are playing the volley ball. Jennifer is somewhere in the water I guess?" Maya answers laughing looking at the sight of Jungkook strangling Jimin.

"Why aren't you joining them?"

"I don't feel like it.Besides,it looks like they had enough players" Maya says looking at them playing.

"Well then,I'm going in the water and you're coming with me" Saera says while pulling Maya with her,at first she was too lazy to join,but decide to follow after since it's better than doing nothing.

The beach was rather calm,there weren't many tourists there maybe because it's in the morning. The two girls were enjoying their time in the water,they even started to doodle all over the sand. With the wind blowing their untied hair,it looks as if they're shooting a music video. It would be fantastic if anyone would sneakily took a picture of them.

Saera on the other hand,other than having fun,she was wondering where Jennifer had gone. She doesn't really like to be alone,she would always ask for someone to accompany her. It is not like of her to walk around alone,or maybe she is with someone,but who? All of the girls are playing the volley ball.

"Unnie,did Jennifer went alone or was she with someone?" Saera asks,while her eyes are stuck to Chanshi and Anna's team enjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter