LII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"I was stupid to trust someone like you to take care of my ill sister"

The moment Taehyung left, Jungkook was left dumbfounded. He managed to catch the word 'ill' and he couldn't understand what Taehyung meant by that. He wanted to chase after Taehyung and ask him what he meant by those words, but there was a sudden tug on his right arm, he turns to see Eunhee standing there.

Growing irritated, he rips his arm away from her whilst yelling "Aish! Get away from me!" he ran after Taehyung, but it was too late, he left right when Jungkook arrived. Ruffling his hair in frustration, he decided to head to the hospital where Saera used to be hospitalized. Although he keeps telling himself that Saera is nothing to him, it was impossible.

He didn't want to believe Eunhee at first when she told him to listen to the audio, it could be someone else that sounds like her. However, when he saw the photo of both Saera and Hyunwoo, he immediately rushed out of the classroom to ask Saera if this was true and he didn't have to. As soon as he saw her, she was walking with Hyunwoo behind her as if trying not to make their relationship obvious.

She even seemed shock when Hyunwoo calls her and kiss her because he was there. It would've been sweet for them if he wasn't there. The next thing he saw is that Taehyung running past after him with a girl in his hands, he thought it was one of his classmate because Taehyung's a senior and he's suppose to be in class.

But everything changed right after what Taehyung said to him. He was positive that the girl Taehyung held was Saera, but why? Why would she be in the hospital? She seem to be in a good condition in his eyes.

Jungkook hops of the bus and head to the hospital, he stops on his track right in front of the main lobby. Should I see her? But she doesn't love me anymore...

It was just a bet, wasn't it?

He tried to convince himself that it was true, but he didn't have the heart to admit it. Taking a deep breath, he steps inside the hospital. He didn't know exactly what to do, eventhough he knows where Saera's ward is. Just when he was about to head to the elevator, he saw a familiar girl walking in his direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter