XXXIV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saera was startled when she heard his voice from her back, before she could even stop him, Jungkook had already storm out of the shop. It's a good thing no one bothers about them, it would've been embarrassing. Saera sighs, feeling devastate. Who would thought that he'll be here and get the wrong idea?

Both Saera and Hongbin are already done with their lunch, so they walk out of the shop. The guy notices how uneasy Saera is, she didn't even talk. "Is he your boyfriend?" Hongbin asks, hoping that the question wouldn't offend her. Saera weakly nods.

"Then you should go after him" he says, Saera was about to protest saying that she couldn't possibly just leave Hongbin alone, but she was cut off before hand "Don't worry about me. Besides, I have to help my father at the company" he smiles. Again, Saera couldn't help but to smile why she used to like him.

"Thanks, Hongbin" she says. "No problem, you should hurry though. He seems really angry" he says, ruffling her hair before leaving. As soon as Hongbin left, Saera runs toward the way she assumed Jungkook went to.

She tried calling him, but obviously he wouldn't answer. He's such a girl sometimes, even she, herself doesn't act like him. After a while walking around the Han River, she finally spots a guy sitting on the rass, facing the river. Judging by his back, she could almost immediately tell it's him.

Sighing relievedly, she make her way towards the boy. Silently, she took a seat beside him and stare at the river as well. She clears a throat and tries her best to sound normal.

"Are you mad?" she asks and mentally slaps herself as soon as the question slips out. She's asking an obvious question and it sounds embarassing. As expected, Jungkook wouldn't answer but kept staring at the river. He didn't even look at her. Saera on the other hand, wants to strangle him to death for being such a girl.

"Oh come on, he's nobody to me, just a friend" when Saera said that, Jungkook felt a little relief, but then he realises who the guy actually is. It's that Hongbin guy that he met at the airport with Saera on the day she randomly brought him. He could still perfectly remember how Saera blushed when he hugged her.

"Really? You were blushing" he finally speaks. Saera sighs, she's not blushing because her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter