XXXVI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Right after class, Hyunwoo became the main topic for all of the girls in their class. Most of them starts to daydream of ending up with him, as usual. Saera and Anna walks out of class together with Yugyeom and BamBam. Anna are starting to grow a little more comfortable with them eventhough this is the first time they met.

In the end, both Yugyeom and BamBam had to leave because they have something else to do. Saera and Anna went to their lockers to take out their books for their next class. Right after Saera shut her locker door, she notices Jungkook standing beside her. She wonders if he knows that his friend transferred here.

"Hey..." she smiles "Where's Zelo?" she asks him, as for she didn't see him "He went with Jongup Hyung" Jungkook answers, just when he was about to ask her something else. Both of them heard another voice calling her name, a male's voice.

"Hey Saera" Hyunwoo greets her getting a reply from the girl as well "and Jungkook" he flashes a meaningful smile to the boy. Anna stood there watching the two males. She knows exactly what's happening, so she tries to get Saera's attention so that both of them could leave. But in the end, Saera introduced her to Hyunwoo.

"Oh, this is Anna. My friend" Saera says, Hyunwoo smiles at her and both of them bow respectfully. Jungkook didn't say a word but glares at the boy. If looks could kill, Hyunwoo would've been dead.

"Saera, I think we need to hurry. You wouldn't want to mess with Mr. Kang" Anna says, she lied. Mr. Kang is actually a kind and funny teacher, but she just want to leave the two boys alone to fight because it seems like they have a lot to talk. She knows how naive Saera is, so she doesn't want her bestfriend to be involved.

"Okay then, see you guys after class" Saera says. Hyunwoo waves goodbye to both of the girls making Jungkook wants to strangle him right here but he held it back for the sake of his girlfriend. He knows that she probably won't talk to him for a week if he creates a commotion, morever if it's with someone she lable as 'nice'.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, after Anna and Saera left.

"I was transferred here, got a problem?" Hyunwoo snaps back with a smirk on his face "Yes I do, stay away from my girlfriend as well as her friend" Jungkook says, he uses the word 'girlfriend' on purpose so that he'll get the idea, but obviously this guy wouldn't give a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter