XXXIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"Saera" Daehyun calls but ended up getting ignored by his sister. "Saera..." he calls again but yet his sister wouldn't listen to him "Han Saera, stop it!" Daehyun raises his voice a little so that the younger girl in front of him would stop pacing back and forth like an insane person. He was annoyed enough to watch her do so.

"I can't!" she answers and starts to pace back and forth again "Why not?" he asks "Facing back and forth won't help make the school disappears" he says "Don't say it!" the reason why she can't sit still is because school is starting in just days and she's still not ready to face anyone. She doesn't know what had happened for the past two years she's been hospitalised, and she's afraid that they might create a bad rumour about her whilst she was gone.

"Nothing is going to happen, why are you so worry about it?" Daehyun asks, he had been trying to focus on the movie his watching but he couldn't do so because of Saera. "Of course I'm worried! What if the talk bad things behind my back and what will happen to my reputation?" she starts to flail her arms in the air, making it even more harder for Daehyun to watch his movie.

"So what if they talk bad things behind you? It's not like they haven't done it before when you were still awake" he says. "Well, true but I'm still anxious!"

"You have Jungkook, what is there to worry?" he asks, this time he gave up and scroll through his phone "That's the thing! That time when I fought with Anna, the whole school thought that I took Jungkook away from her and what will they say if they find out I'm dating him?!" she asks trying to get her brother's attention.

"I thought they were already assuming that you guys are dating?"

"I don't know...!!" finally she props herself on the sofa beside Daehyun. Immediately, Daehyun's eyes went to the television. Although he missed a lot of scenes but he didn't mind because it's his favourite movie.

"Learn how to ignore them and also the rumours. Everywhere you go even if you graduate people around you are still going to bad mouth you, so learn how to ignore them if it's not true. Society just love rumours" Daehyun says with his eyes locked on the screen.

"How do you always know what to say?" the younger asks "I'm not the CEO for no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter