XIX

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"Saera? Hurry up! Where are you?" Jennifer yells in the phone. She, Saera and some other guys are going to the city. All of them are out for the same thing, shopping. The rest that aren't coming along are just too lazy.

"Sorry, sorry! I'm here" Saera pants as she ran from her hotel room. She forgot that she promised to go with Jennifer to the mall and she over-slept.

Usually all the girls would tag along shopping, but they were separated. Some wanted to go to the other part of the city and some wanted to go to the main part where the shopping mall is crowded. In Saera's part, she wanted to go to the main part of the city. She and Jennifer were the only girls who wanted to go there because one thing for sure they didn't bother the crowd.

Saera notices that Chanyeol didn't even bother to follow Chanshi's side, it's actually nice of him to have trusts in both Chanshi and Youngjae. If it was her, she could assure that all three of her brothers would disguise themselves and follow her on her first date. She knows that they love her, but they're too over-protective.

She then notices that Daehyun is going to come along with Jennifer and her, but mostly Jennifer. This would be a great oppurtunity to watch their interaction, she thought. She knows that her brother somehow has a thing for Jennifer and so does she, Saera just wants both of them to realise that and they'll be a cute couple.

All eight of them left the hotel and directly head to the city, it's a good thing Jennifer is a native speaker. She was born in the US before moving to Korea when she was eleven.

Once all of them arrived at the mall, the two girls immediately speed up in search for their favourite shops. The guys wanted to go somewhere else so Jennifer suggested that they separate but Daehyun didn't agree and it practically made Saera roll her eyes. He can't stop being protective and she doesn't know why.

"Okay, how about this" Saera voice out "You, Jennifer, Chanyeol andSuga go together and we go to the other way" Saera points to Himchan, Jungkook and Suho behind her.

"Fine then, I don't want to waste time. Let's go" Jennifer quickly pulls Daehyun before he starts to say anything. When they were far enough Saera squeals before proceeding walking.

Soon enough, Suho a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter