XLI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"Jeon Jungkook and Kang Eunhee"

The teacher announces the names who are going to be working as a partner for their biology experiment. Saera frowns playfully towards Jungkook when they weren't picked to be lab partners. She muttered "It's fine" to him before flashing him a smile. Jungkook flashes her a smile as well, but he doesn't like the idea of being together with Eunhee.

"Jung Hyunwoo and Han Saera"

As soon as the teacher announces the two familiar names, Jungkook's eyes immediately went to the two who are sitting across each other. He saw how both of them high-fived each other, his eye slightly twitched watching both of them.

The reason is, he knows how Hyunwoo feels toward Saera. He wouldn't be too bothered if both of them were only friends, but since Hyunwoo had to announce that dare he became protective. Adding to the fact that Saera is purely clueless of what's upon that guy's sleeve, he just hates it watching both of them together.

His eyes never left both of them, he watches how Hyunwoo walks from his seat and sit beside Saera. Both of them were laughing and it made Jungkook furious even more than before. His anger was cut off by a female's voice calling his name. He turns his head from the two only to see Eunhee standing beside him. She didn't bother to mutter a single word and sit beside him.

The atmosphere seems strange to him. If this is really the girl he used to be head over heels for, his heart would've accelerate. But now, he doesn't feel anything at all. It's like Eunhee is just another girl in his class.

Throughout the experiment, he couldn't even focus as his mind were still on both Saera and Hyunwoo. They were suppose to be operating on frogs, he doesn't understand why they have to be paired up. It is even more relevant if it's an individual task. Working with partners makes it even more harder.

When Jungkook was done with his part in the operation, his eyes immediately wander to the two. He wanted to throw the scalpel directly to Hyunwoo's head when he saw how he held Saera's hand whilst she was cutting the frog's organ. Unfortunately, the scalpel is in Eunhee's hands which happens to be in safe hands.

While they were cleaning, Jungkook's hand accidentally brushed with Eunhee's. He doesn't know if it was just him, but he could feel electricity flows through him. Both of them stopped cleanin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter