XLVIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saturday morning was suppose to be the time where Saera would still be in bed until Baekhyun comes yelling at her face for being such a lazy bug. However, it was slightly different today. Saera was wide awake, not on bed but on a sofa, in her brother's office. It was against her will to come here early in the morning, dressed formally.

"Why does it have to be me, again?"

She asks as she gets up from her lying position, facing her older brother who is currently busy with those papers on his desk. "This is the tenth time I'm telling you, the Jungs want to meet the Hans one and only daughter and no, I am not going to agree if there's going to be any arranged-marriage, so don't worry"

"How did the Jungs know my existence?" Saera asks, she didn't enjoy meeting the other CEOs' families because all of them would led to the same thing, arranged-marriage.

"Do you honestly think this is a small company? Of course they'll find out" Daehyun snickers at his sister's attitude. Saera groans and falls back on the sofa. She glanced at the clock in the room, it was half past nine. At this time, it's either she just woke up or she's outside somewhere with her friends or Hyuk.

"Can you sit properly? You're going to ruin your dress" Daehyun says, usually, Saera would really take care of any dresses she's wearing but it seems like she hates this one. "I see you've improved with your knowledge on girls" she jokes. "Of course, Jennifer is super sensitive with her clothes" Daehyun says, causing Saera to laugh.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go" Daehyun says, placing all the papers neatly on the table. Saera groans, she doesn't want to meet the Jungs at all especially their son although she doesn't know who he is. "Hurry up" Daehyun says as he pulls Saera up and drag her out of his office. Of course the two siblings earn some stares from the staffs but none of them bothered.

"Can't you just give them excuses? Like I'm out of country or something?" she says, whilst fixing her hair using her phone as a mirror. "That's absurd, they would send spies to search for you just to find out if I was lying or not" Saera had hanging listening to his explanation. "Wow, they're that desperate?" Daehyun nods, instead of answering.

"What if they wanted a marriage, but you didn't agree and they threat to kill you?" Saera asks as both of them steps out of the elevator. She could hear some of the staffs greeting Daehyun where else he just replies with a smile. "Like the moment you say 'no', out of a sudden there were muscled mans coming in the room and place a knife over my throat and the Jungs would be like 'what about now?' "

Saera explains her imagination by p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter