XXII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

All of them head to the Diamond Head the next day, where it'll be their last place to visit. They had visited various places and this would be the last, they'll go hiking. Diamond Head is one of the toursists main attractions in Honolulu.

As always, they place is a little crowded with visitors. All of them were excited to see what's waiting for them at the top. Judging by the route, it's going to be a long walk, they thought. Again, unexpectedly Saera ended up walking with Sehun. Just like she thought before, she always end up with him.

She rarely talks to him the whole time they're in Hawaii, it's either she went somewhere or it's him. The last time they talk was at dinner a few days ago. All of their friends had dinner before them, so they were the only one left. Instead of a family dinner, it became a candlelight dinner for both of them.

"Why are you all alone?" Saera asks, she notices that he's not sticking to Kai like he always do.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Sehun asks, earning a slap on the arm from Saera.

"Okay, okay. I don't know, he left me.." he pretends to be melancholic. Saera rolls her eyes, she realised that Kai always left Sehun alone lately and she doesn't know why or with who.

"I guess he starts to see the real you" she chirps "What? What about me?" he asks locking Saera's head in his arm. Saera breaks away from his grip "That's the real you" she says before fixing her hair. She ended up fixing it again when Sehun took her hairband and ruffles her hair until it became messier.

"Aish, stop it!" she says pushing his hand away and messes his hair. "You said that was the real me" Sehun says, defending himself. Saera head had stopped processing a comeback so she ignored him, but not for long. Both of them starts to bicker again on random topics and unagreements.

Some of tourists are judging both of them for being a violent couple especially Sehun. He keeps on pulling Saera's hair while Saera keeps on hitting him. Both of them could separate from each other, but none of them wants to because they're too busy fighting. It might look like they hate each other but this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter