XXXVII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"Have you heard?"

Zelo keeps on bombing Saera with questions as the girl was trying to take her books from her locker. Both Jungkook and Anna had to see the teacher, so she was stuck with the talkative Zelo. When she first met him, he was quiet but now that everything is settled she found out that he's a very talkative guy.

"About what?" Saera asks, shutting her locker door. Both of the start to walk towards their next class where they'll meet the other two. Ever since school starts, the four had been sticking to each other like glue. They had never expected to be this close to each other before. Jungkook and Saera's relationship didn't even bother any of them.

"We have two new transferred students!" he says, almost shrieking. Saera didn't get the idea why some students are excited about transferred students. To her, it's a normal thing.

"So..?" she raise her brow, giving Zelo a judging look. He's always excited for everything. "One of them is a guy and the other one is a girl!" he exclaims. "Yesterday was their first day" he continues, Saera then remembered Hyunwoo who was transferred yesterday, maybe he's one of those two.

"Again, so?" she asks, teasing him. "Rumour has it that the girl would be in our class today!" he shakes Saera's arm like how fangirls do. Saera laughs at his reaction, she had never seen a guy like him before. "What about the guy?" she asks, "Who cares about him?" Zelo says and quickly pulls Saera in class, sitting next to him.

Just then, Jungkook and Anna walk in class. Jungkook told Zelo to move but obviously he wouldn't want to. Instead, he clings into Saera's arm, Jungkook couldn't do anything so in the end, he sits beside Anna.

"Why'd you do that?" Saera asks, as soon as Jungkook went to the table in front of them. "You're the only one who could bare with me" he answers "Those two will always find a way to shut me up" a sad expression was formed on his face. Saera laughed whilst patting his back. He is different from what she expected.

Soon enough, the teacher walks in, with a female student behind him. "Okay class, this is Kang Eunhee. She was transferred yesterday, so be nice to her" the teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter