XXVIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

"You didn't picked up a fight, did you?"

Saera asks as both she and Jungkook make their way to the others. She didn't know what had happened before she arrived, so she was worried if one of them picked up a fight. She really dislikes fighting, unless it's necessary like you have to protect yourself. Now that she's 18, fighting seems childish for her.

"No," Jungkook holds her hand. "I told you, I was just saying hello to my old friend" he avoided her eye contact because he knows that she could easily find out if someone's lying to her.

"But-"

"Oh hey, they're calling for us" Jungkook cuts her off as he sees the others starting to grab their bags. Saera knows that something happened, but since she knows how childish he is, she decides to ignore it. It's not like it's something serious, she whispers before walking towards her friends.

When all of them boarded the plane, Saera and Jungkook were about to sit together when Baekhyun pulls Saera backwards. Saera rolls her eyes, she could sense his over-protectiveness is back. Before she could even saya anything to Jungkook, the seat beside him is already occupied by Taehyung.

"You guys are setting me up" she mumbles before sitting next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun ignores her and looks outside the window, he hadn't been talking much ever since he found out Saera and Jungkook are dating. Again, it's not hard for Saera to notice her brother's weird behaviour.

"Why are you all quiet?" Saera asks, this time she's not going to keep quiet. She hates it when Baekhyun keeps things on his own, stressing himself out. She wants him to rely on her too like how she had always been doing to him.

"Nothing..."

"Oh, don't use that 'nothing,I'm just tired' reason. Something's wrong" Saera says. She's over with that typical lie everyone has been telling her. That lie is getting old already, they should notice that.

"It's just that ..." Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter