XXIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

I stay flat on my bed after we arrive at the hotel, I am still a little dizzy but it's not as bad as how it was at the Diamond Head. I told Sehun to not tell Baekhyun or any of my brothers about it. I just don't want them to worry and this whole holiday wouldn't be fun anymore. I want to spend more memories here.

I don't even know the real reason why I felt dizzy every time someone pushes me. I'm not sure that if it's because of the push or maybe it's my reflexes? I have no idea, but it gets more painful when I'm shocked? I think it's normal, when you're too shock, you'll hurt your head right? Because you start to think how to act and it all happens too fast.

"Are you okay?" I saw Taehyung walking inside of our bedroom. Everyone else are somewhere around the hotel, having their lunch maybe?

"Yeah" I answer casually. I can't define if I'm okay or not. It's just too weird and I don't want to think about it too much.

I watch as Taehyung make his way to his bed which is right beside mine. It looks like he has something to say, but I'm not sure if it's just a feeling of mine. He sits on his bed, cross-legged. He lifts his head before looking directly in my direction, he has something to say, I'm sure of it.

"Does your head hurts?"

His sudden question made my heart stops for a moment. Did Sehun tell him, or was it just a random question? But it couldn't be a random question when it sounds so coincidental.

"Wh-what?" I ask, I tried my best not to stutter.

"Do you feel dizzy when you're shocked?" he asks. When I think about it, it happened to me twice and both of those times I was shocked. But why would my head hurt? And how does Taehyung knows about it?

"N-no. What makes you say that?" I look at him, he's sighing. What's the matter with him? Did something happened or did he found out?

"Nothing" he says looking down. I'm sure that I heard him mumbling 'good then' before he lies down. Something's fishy but I don't want to accuse him, so I'll pretend that nothing happened. Why would he suddenly asks such question?

~*~

Later that night, I told Sehun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter