II

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

The next day,Saera got discharge. She couldn't feel more happy,she could finally get out of the hospital. She spent two years in there and she got bored of it now. Usually,she likes to go to the hospital since she wants to become a doctor,but it's not that fun actually. All four of them get in Daehyun's car before heading to a restaurant.

As soon as the reach the restaurant all four of them starts to order foods. The girl feels happy since she's finally able to eat foods that are not hospital's food that taste like medicine. She stole a glance at Baekhyun and Daehyun sitting across her,a smile appears on her face. They look like how they used to be when they were young.

"What are you smiling about?" Taehyung whispers beside her. He had been observing his sister's behaviour,Daehyun and Baekhyun's words about Saera's condition lingers in his mind.

"Uh? Uh..nothing" Saera says. She was surprise that they get along so fast,it's been years since they last talked actually.

Taehyung smiles a little before leaning back to his seat. Soon enough,the food arrives. All of them starts to enjoy the food with laughter erupting the restaurant. They truly miss this moment and they're glad that they family is back to normal again.

~*~

As soon as they reach home,Saera told Baekhyun that she's going out for a walk around the neighbourhood for a while. At first,Baekhyun wants to go with her,but she refuse saying that she wants to walk alone.

Saera walks around her neighbourhood,it is still the same nothing change. It feels so calm,even though it's summer it doesn't feel hot thanks to the shady trees. She assumed that most of the residents here are out to celebrate summer since it is the second week of summer. That reminds her,she wants to go somewhere this summer.

For the past years,she had been spending her whole summer at home. This year would be different because they are finally back together and she can't wait for it. Not just that she wants to spend summer with her brothers,she wants to spend it with all of her friends. She misses them so much.

Saera reaches the park,it's empty. Usually children would come and play here often,but since it's summer they're not here. The girl really loves children and almost all of the children in this neighbourhood here knows her. They call her the 'Ippeun Noona/Unnie',which means pretty.

She took a seat on one of the swings. Again,she smiles. She can't believe that she's finally eighteen,it feels like a dream. Two of her brothers have graduated,this year would be Taehyung's last year in high school. Something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter