LV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Saera inhales deeply before pushing Jungkook away from her, she didn't want to think anything at all. She just need space for now, him telling her sorry doesn't help at all. To her, what's best for them right now if they try to move on and forgot about each other. Obviously, the two of them know they can't be together anymore. Not after how much her brothers despise him.

"Uh, thanks for your notes. I'll be going now"

Saera says, pushing him away coldly. She might look real cold outside, but inside, she was dying. She wanted to cry but she kept it in and look down. The girl doesn't want to look weak in front of him, she's trying to move on because that's the only choice she has. Looking downwards, she turns around and walk ahead, leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook, on the other hand was hurting badly. He totally knew it was his fault and he deserves her rejection, but he couldn't accept it. Or rather expect it. He really regret what he did to her, for jumping into conclusions without actually try to ask her. His heart breaks even more when he sees a familiar guy greeting her.

The guy who happens to be her first crush, the guy that made him feel insecure when ever Saera is with him. He was afraid that she would still has feelings for him. Judging by his and Saera's relationship right now, there's a high possibility they would end up with each other. Hongbin came from an elite family and Saera's brothers are perfectly fine with him.

Jungkook just stood there and watch the two leave the school. He could see from the side that Saera was smiling, he felt relieved seeing that smile of hers. He just couldn't help it, when ever Saera smiles, he would feel happy. Her smile is contagious. Just as the two disappears, he had a thought in mind.

If he really wants Saera back, he needs to prove that she was blackmailed and he was stupid enough to believe it. He needs her brother's trust again and he'll do whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter