XXVI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

After the sun sets, both of them walk inside the resort, of course, hand in hand. The two are trying their best to avoid any of their friends, especially Saera's brothers. Who knows how they'll react when they found out that the two are official. Saera doesn't really worry about how Daehyun and Taehyung would act, she's worried about how Baekhyun would.

He's acts a bit too much than a mother would. It could be funny, but it could also be embarrassing. He's a guy, but he acts like one of those rich, overly-acted women.

Jungkook sends Saera right in front of her hotel room, he didn't forget to leave a kiss on her forehead before leaving. Saera took a deep breath before walking inside her hotel. She tried her best not to smile and act sad because they're leaving tomorrow. But honestly, her brothers know her too much for her to fool them.

Saera sighs as she slumps herself on bed. Taehyung was seated cross-legged on his bed, surfing the Internet probably. He could perfectly notice the smile on his sister's face even though she tried to cover it. He laughs to himself before shutting his laptop and put it aside, observing his sister instead.

He notices that every five seconds she would smile from ear to ear and then she tries to act normal again. How her hands never stay still on her side. Again, he laughs softly. He knew what happened and he could perfectly relate it to what Jungkook had talked with him earlier this afternoon.

"He confessed, huh?" Taehyung asks. He laughs yet again at how Saera immediately shot up from her lying position, looking at him with rounded eyes.

"No need to explain, I knew it beforehand"

"What? How? When?" Saera asks, not believing her ears. If Taehyung knows, that means -

"Chill, Baekhyun Hyung and Daehyun Hyung doesn't know" he says, smiling throughout. He knows what will happen if Baekhyun finds out that she's dating. Daehyun probably wouldn't care because he has a girlfriend himself.

"Jungkook asked me something about what if you were taken one day" he says, leaving the rest of the part hanging so that she'll ask even more.

"A..nd?"

"I told him that I trust him, but not Baekhyun Hyung and Daehyun Hyung" Taehyung smiles.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell him. He'll freak out for sure" Saera sighs and falls backwards on her bed once again. Thinking about how Baekhyun would act hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter