L

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

School continued for Saera the following Monday, she was itching to tell Jungkook but there was always something stopping her from doing so. The guilt was killing her and she doesn't want to ruin their relationship over something that was planned against her will. Both of theirs actually.

Saera was heading to the cafeteria, when she spotted Jungkook walking her way, it wasn't too hard for her to spot him since most of the students are in the cafeteria, immediately she thought it would be the perfect time to tell him. She flashes a smile to him and fasten her pace. Unfortunately, Hyunwoo appears in front of her out of sudden. Saera's expression turned from bright to dark. Her chance was blown up.

"Hey, I have something to ask you actually"

He grabs her shoulder, Saera was barely paying attention, her eyes were searching for Jungkook who seemed to have disappear. "Um, can we talk about it later, because I'm in a rush" Saera tried to end their conversation, but what Hyunwoo did next was unexpected. He pulls her face closer and place his lips on her.

Saera's eyes rounded as her eyes start to beat faster, she starts to feel something wrong as her head is gradually hurting. Using all her strength, she pushes him away at the same time when Jungkook appears next to her. It got her question, why didn't he stop both of them or maybe punch Hyunwoo like how other boys would do.

The girl could feel the pain in her head and her legs were suddenly unstable for her, she turns to look at Jungkook who had a stoic expression. Just when she was about to deny what he thinks, she was cut off by confusing words. "So what Eunhee told me was true, huh?"

"W-what?"

Saera asks, she couldn't understand what he was trying to say. As much as she wanted to punch Hyunwoo in front of her but she felt weak, physically. Her question was answered when Jungkook plays and audio on a phone which wasn't his. "You are so stupid for liking him" a male's voice was heard, it was familiar to her.

"I know I am, but it's only for a while. We'll be back togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter