VIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

That morning,I quickly rush to the bathroom as soon as I open my eyes. It's already 7.30 in the morning and Hyuk had call me asking where I was. It was only then I realised that I promised to send him to the airport for his departure to Bali. My mind is in a mess right now. After I'm ready,I immediately rush downstairs.

And yet again,realisation hits me. My brothers aren't home,they told me that they have to prepare something for their flight tonight. Oh shoot,our flight is tonight. Well,at least I've already prepared everything. I put on my shoes and run outside of my house,I need to reach the subway fast before I miss the train.

It's already 7.40,I have 20 more minutes before the train to the airport moves. I need to hurry,but I don't want to go alone. Aish! I couldn't care less,I keep on running. Before I could even reach the subway,I bumped into someone. I look up to see Jungkook standing there,well,might as well have a company.

Without saying anything,I pull him with me and both of us started running. I gave him the train ticket and pulls him inside the train with me. I look at the time stated on my phone. It's exactly 8.00 a.m. I have another one hour and fifteen minutes before Hyuk's departure,it's okay. I can make it in time. I started fixing my hair that looks like a bird's nest before turning to Jungkook beside me. What was he doing here anyway?

"Mind telling me why did you randomly pull me here?" he asks

"What are you doing here?" I ignored his question.

"You didn't answer my question"

"Fine. I promised Hyuk that I was going to be there with him before his departure to Bali today and I woke up late. I forgot to tell my brothers too and now I'm alone. So,I saw you and that's why I pulled you." I answer "Now,answer my question. What were you doing here?"

"I just got here from Busan" he answers and that made me feel bad. He must be tired. So,that's why he's carrying his bagpack.

"Oh really? Well,um..you must be tired. I'm sorry I dragged you into this"

"Yeah,you should be. You will have to treat me for breakfast" he scoffs.

"How long did you stay there?" I question

"Four days. I wanted to spend my time in my hometown for a little while" he answers. So,he's from Busan huh? I glance at my phone again. It's 8.30 a.m. The train stops,we're at the terminal. I nudge Jungkook and he follows after me. I dial Hyuk's number and according to him he's at the third floor.

After a while walking around the airport I finally see Hyuk together with his family and friends. I smile and wave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter