IV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

On weekend,all four of them decided to go and visit their parents' grave. After all that happened,it's been a long time since they visited their parents together. Usually,Saera would go with Baekhyun while Daehyun and Taehyung would go together.

They left the house early in the morning,the streets won't be crowded because almost everyone is out of Seoul to spend their summer with their families. Saera haven't tell her brothers about her plan yet,she's planning to tell them tonight,maybe? She was going to tell them yesterday,but she keeps forgetting.

Just as they arrive at the cemetery,they straightly head to their parents' grave. It looks perfectly fine and clean because they often cleans it when they come and visit. They prayed for their parents and had a little feast,something like the Korean culture. Saera heard something or rather someone's cries.

She looks behind her and found a little girl crying,alone,a little further from her parents' grave. At first,she thought that the girl is crying in front of her parents' grave,but then she realise that there's no one with her. So,she assume that the girl is lost. Saera stands up from where she's sitting and approach the girl. She's crying non-stop.

"Hey there" Saera crouches in front of the girl and calls

The girl stops whining and stares at Saera. Saera spot a flower in the girl's hand,she takes it from her and shows it to the girl. Saera place the flower behind the girl's ear "There,you look beautiful" Saera wipes the girl's tears.

Saera plucks flowers and make it into a flower crown. She puts in on her head,the girl stares at the flower crown on Saera's head. Saera smiles "Do you want one?" she asks and the girl nods.

"Well then,give me your flower and I'll give you this" Saera points to the flower that's tucked behind the girl's ear. The girl blinks before taking the flower from her ear and place it behind Saera's ear. Saera smiles and puts the crown on the girl's head. The little girl flashes a happy smile.

"What's your name?" Saera asks

"Hana" she says. It struck Saera's mind,Hana means flower in Japanese,so that's why she like flowers

"So that's why,huh?" Saera chuckles.

"What are you doing here alone?" Saera asks

"I don't know where my brother and parents are" she says,tears forming in her eyes. So it's true,the girl is lost.

"Don't cry,I'll help you find them" Saera says. She stands up and spread her left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter