VI

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Hyuk practically drag Saera all the way to Han River,Saera went there yesterday so there's nothing much to explore. She releases herself from Hyuk's grip and fixes her hair. The girl shot him a glare for ruining her oh-so-called perfect hair,but obviously she was ignored. Hyuk walks forward leaving the girl behind.

Saera had to fasten up her pace just to catch up with him thanks to her short legs. Well,she's not actually short,she's actually the perfect height for a girl an ideal type of height that girls want. She's not too tall and not too short,just perfect. When she finally catches up with her cousin,she walks beside him.

It's 3.00 in the evening and the breeze there is simply cool,adding with the sun shining with the perfect brightness it feels as if you're in a movie,a fantasy. Saera breathe in the air,she had never felt so relax. She owed Hyuk for forcing her to come with him,if it wasn't for him,she wouldn't be able to experience this.

"It's been a long time has it?" Hyuk suddenly asks,Saera looks at him confusingly

"What do you mean?" she asks

"Remember the last time we came here together? It was when we were eleven,you got in a fight with Taehyung Hyung and you called me to help you run away" he says as he sits down on the grass,facing the river. Saera sits down beside him,memories of that incident appears right before her eyes.

Back when she was in a bad term with her brothers,she actually fought with Taehyung because he kept ignoring her. She couldn't stand it so she yelled at him and to her surprise he actually replied it so coldly that she couldn't help but to cry. Baekhyun tried to calm her down,but she locked herself in the room and called Hyuk.

Ever since then,she doesn't want to come near Taehyung,but after years she forgave him,but eventually both of them are already distant as ever. They were distant after their parents died but not as distant after the fight.

"Yea,I remember" Saera says,chuckling to herself.

"Can't you move to my school?" she asks

"I can't,I can't leave my friends"

"Then bring them with you"

"You just want to see Hongbin Hyung"

"What? No!" Saera looks away,she actually wanted to see him,but she's too shy to admit.

"I've known you ever since we were born,so don't try to lie" he says,laughing a little.

"But seriously,move to my school! I don't want to go there alone on the first day,w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter