LIII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

For the whole week, both Saera was trying her best avoiding Jungkook. She found out what Taehyung to him and she didn't want that to happen again, so it's the best for her to avoid him. None of the students even dare to bring up the incident, they were afraidof how Taehyung might act because the truth it he's unpredictable.

Saera wouldn't even dare to look at Jungkook straight in the eye, she would often get nervous and flashbacks of what happened would appear right before her eyes. She was also avoiding Hyunwoo, she didn't know and doesn't want to know why he kissed her. She would be blinded by anger everytime she sees him.

She never thought that he would do that and she assumes that he did it on purpose, for what reason she doesn't know. However, she has a feeling that all of this has something to do with the marriage the Jungs asked for which has been rejected by Daehyun.

Daehyun's plan about Saera and Hongbin was still going on and she doesn't even know who she'll end up with after graduation. Hyuk had already find out what happened between her and Jungkook, she didn't know how but she told him not to tell anyone especially Hongbin. Saera didn't want him to feel that it happened because of him.

For the mean time, she hasn't meet Hongbin yet. For one because Baekhyun keeps telling her to take a rest or she's busy with rehearsals. The play is in two weeks and everyone involved is getting busy.

"That's all for today,great job everybody!"

Ms. Song claps her hand, everyone went to grab their things and change their clothes. Saera thanked everyone before leaving the auditorium, she told Taehyung to head home first because she'll be very late. Although she practically fought with Taehyung, but in the end she managed to convince him.

She walks along the lonely hallway which will always be crowded at school hours, she tried to keep her mind busy so that she doesn't have to remember that bitter incident. Just when she was busy with her phone, she bumped into someone. In her head, she was silently praying it wasn't Jungkook or Hyunwoo. She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter