XV

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Daehyun had told the others yesterday to be by the lobby at 8 in the morning,he hadn't say why though. Even when Taehyung and Saera asked him in their hotel he wouldn't answer but instead he told us just to be there in time or we'll regret it. Not knowing anything, the two siblings walk back inside of their room.

The next morning, when the two woke up, the other two brothers were nowhere to be found in their hotel. The clock reads 7.30 in the morning, so the two decide to get ready or else they'll be late.

As soon as both of them are done,immediately they head towards the lobby. It's already 7.50 but they couldn't spot neither one of their friends it's as if they left already. Well, it's either they left or they haven't arrive yet. Both of them looks at each other before deciding to sit down and wait for the others to arrive.

By 7.55 almost everyone appears,all of them crowded the couch placed at the lobby. They were as loud as usual whilst waiting for the other four roommates which is J-Hope, Jin Lay and D.O. Out of nowhere, Baekhyun and Daehyun appears with pies in their hand? Everyone has the same judging look on their faces looking at the two.

"Let's go over there" Baekhyun says pointing to the green side of the hotel. The others followed them with the same question remaining in their heads about the pies.

When all of them are there, except for the four, Daehyun and Baekhyun starts to explain what they were going to do with the pies and the four for being late. At that moment, all of them finally understood why Daehyun said not to be late or they'll regret it. Baekhyun had texted Kyungsoo to meet them here while four of them would hide somewhere else before they attack.

The rest are pretending not to know anything and act as if Chanyeol, Chanshi Luhan and Yen are the late ones because the truth is they were the one who's going to throw those pies.

After minutes of waiting,the four roommates finally arrived with a smile on their faces looking as innocent as ever. The others pretend not to care as if they were still waiting for the other four. Just when Lay opens his mouth to say something,the four of them had their faces smacked with pies.

Confused,they wipe their faces which are covered with whip creams from the pies. All the rest could do is laugh, while Chanshi gave them tissues to wipe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter