I

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

The door to the room opens,the two boys walk in. Their faces are undescribable,it's mixed with emotions they don't even know how to explain. "Ms.Han's brothers,is it?" the doctor asks,fixing his coat before standing to shake hands with the two lads. He offers both of the to take a seat after that.

"It's a relief that your sister has waken up,she's a very strong girl. Well,not to waste time,I am here to say that she may be discharge the day after tomorrow,but there are some things that I need to warn you" he says in a serious tone. Tension starts to fill up the room.

"What is it? Our sister...she's fine,right?" Daehyun asks,he couldn't help but to feel something's wrong. Something that he wouldn't want to hear would come out of the doctor's mouth.

"Yes,she is. Physically,not mentally" the doctor simply answers.

"What do you mean?" Daehyun asks again

"Well,Mr.Han,according to my tests on her recently,I found out something incredible. She practically forced herself to wake up" he says

"Forced herself? But that's impossible" Baekhyun says. He couldn't believe what he's hearing. This is the first time he ever hears such thing. Daehyun feels the same way too.

"Indeed it is,but she made it possible. She forced herself to wake up,without her knowing. I was impressed when I checked her brain scan. She's a really strong girl" the doctor shows the two Saera's brain scan. Although they couldn't really understand,but they manage to capture the important points. They keep their mouths shut the whole time,this is something unusual.

"Well anyway,since she forced herself to wake up,her brain isn't fully recovered yet. For a whole seven months,please don't let her experience any extreme feelings. What I mean by extreme feelings are the negative ones. She can't experience any extreme shockness,sadness,stress and other negative feelings." The doctor says calmly,but yet sternly.

"Why?" both of them ask

"The reason is that,I fear if she experience any of the negative feelings,extremely even in a short time of period,she might faint. And if she faints she might be in coma again. It's because her brain might send information to the wrong nerves,causing her to faint.When she faints,she might be in coma again.She might be in coma longer than before and this time,she can't fight it"

"What should we do if she faints?" Daehyun asks. He worries about his sister now.

"If she does faint,immediately bring her to the nearest hospital,or the best here.After the period of even months end,bring her here so that I could confirm that she's in good shape." the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter