XXIX

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

They had safely landed in Korea at exactly 9 in the morning, South Korea's time. Of course it never felt better to be home, but they do miss Hawaii. Two weeks in Hawaii felt like two years, it was an unforgettable holiday and not to mention enjoyable.

All of them took their luggage before heading to one of the cafes for breakfast. Almost all of them just woke up from their sleep, they look funny with their sleepy faces. Saera went to sit beside Anna, she hasn't been talking to her that much in Hawaii because she's barely inside the resort, busy exploring the whole city.

As usual, they were loud even after waking up. That is one of the thing all thirty-two of them have in common, they can't shut up even if they're in a bad mood.

"Food's here" Rina says as she saw Jennifer and Chanshi walking towards their table with trays of food.

"So, how are you and-"

"Don't!" Yen was about to ask Rina something but she cuts her off because she knows what Yen is about to say and she doesn't like it. She had once said to Saera if she ever dates Jungkook, she'll kiss a random guy beside her on the cheek and well, that happened to Suga.

Suga or Yoongi his real name, wasn't expecting that to happened and his face went red immediately and so is Rina's. The guys didn't dare to because they know how rough she can be and it scares them. Not just her, but also Jennifer. Both girls are nice but too rough sometimes.

"Why? He's cute" Maya asks, teasing Rina. All of them could clearly see how her face is turning deep red, she's blushing. They couldn't help but to hold their laugh. Rina glares at Maya and threatens her if she dares to talk about it, she hates herself for daring such things that she knows will happen.

"When am I going to get myself a boyfriend?" Maya sighs as she continues to munch down her food.

"Excuse me? I thought you and Kai are 'something'" Anna says, quoting the word something with the hand signal.

"Seriously? You're with Kai?!" Saera and Rina yells at the same time, the rest of the girls told them to quiet down becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter