V

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who in the world would call me so early in the morning? I look at my digital alarm on the table beside my bed,it reads 6.00 a.m. Urgh!My phone keeps ringing non-stop,I decide to answer it so that whoever is calling me would stop calling and I could go back to sleep.

"Hello?" the person on the phone says. I didn't even bother to look at the ID,so I don't know who this is.

"Who is this?" I ask in a sleepy voice.

"You don't know me? You erased me?!" the male's voice starts to become higher. It was then I realise who it is,I look at the caller's ID to make sure and I was right. It's Hyuk.

"What do you want?" I ask,I'm too lazy to talk to him,but if I don't listen to what he wants he might straightly come to my room and start to have a wrestling match.

"You still haven't answer my question. Did you erase me?" he asks.

"No Hyuk,I didn't look at the caller ID. So,what do you want?" I yawn,I really want to sleep.

"Let's go out today. Just the two of us" he says

"Seriously? You woke me up this early just to ask that? You could've call later!" I yell

"I woke you up? Hehe,I'm sorry" I could imagine how sheepishly he's smiling right now. I practically sigh.

"So do you want to?" Hyuk asks,I close my eyes for a moment.

"Yeah sure,but you're picking me up. When are you coming?"

"In about thirty minutes?"

"Okay then,I'll wait for you"

"Yes! Bye,love ya!" he ends the call. I groan and fall back to my bed. Why did I even agree? I roll on my bed before walking inside the bathroom. It's already 6.15 a.m.

After I'm done,I walk downstairs only to find Baekhyun in the living room. He's watching the TV,but by the look on his face,he's not even concentrating. He's thinking of something else. I jump over the couch and hug him,he was a little surprise but smiles eventually. I'm still sleepy,so I need to talk to someone.

"Where are you going this early?" he asks before letting go of me.

"With Hyuk,I don't know where" I answer

"What are you thinking about?" I ask,he opens his mouth to say something,but I already know what he's going to say,so I cut him off "Don't tell me it's nothing,it's obvious,Oppa"

"I'm just tired,I don't even know why.I'm not thinking of anything,honestly" he says. His answer doesn't convince me,but I'll let it slip since he does look tired.

"Then go take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter