HER HUSBAND.

The Diary of a Wonderful Life (pass the feeding bottles and diapers)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey sis!” Railey walks in the room with a wide smile on her face. “You have visitors!” she excitedly skips to her bed side like a little child.

Clara suddenly feels anxious. How is she going to entertain visitors when she surely cannot remember who they are?

“Hi!”

“No…way” she whispers to herself. Her body that is already stiff can’t seem to move at all. She squints her eyes and secretly pinches her arm. “It’s real”. Her mind is not playing her.

Big bang is in front of her.

She’s speechless. She doesn’t know what to say or what to do.

“Hi” she managed to pull the word out.

Totally confused and shy, she looks at the girls who are just smiling widely at her. It’s clear that they are comfortable around the boys.

Her fan girl heart is making her feel extreme emotions. Seeing Big Bang this close is just a dream she knows will not happen even in another life. What’s going on now is unbelievably epic and monumental.

“uhmm…” she swallow hard and almost lost her mind when her eyes met Jiyong’s.

As a matter of fact, the moment Jiyong walked in the room, her eyes landed on him right away. She felt her heart skip a beat. It’s like, the whole room stopped and all she could see is him. He aged but is still so handsome. In her mind and eyes, he’s way hotter than she remembers.

“Guys! Why don’t you introduce yourselves to our friend” Daryl is loving this. She can’t wait to see Clara’s reaction once they tell her that she’s actually married to Jiyong.

Clara looks at her with an eyebrow raised, “I know them, sis. They don’t need no introduction”

She chuckles, “Oh yes! I forgot! You are a VIP” she teases and all her best friend can do is roll her eyes. “But…did you know that you’re close to them?”

“Are you ing kidding me?” This is an outburst that is so year twenty-eleven Clara, and it came as a surprise to the boys.

Seungri giggles, “No, noona. Daryl noona is not kidding. We’re really close” he confirms and her eyes go big like an owl.

Jiyong finds his wife’s reactions so cute, that all he wants to do is watch her with a smile on his face. At the same time, he can’t imagine how tough it is for her to figure things out.

She gasps, “He called me noona!”, this made everybody laugh.

With the boys squeezed in the long couch, the girls sharing the bed with Clara, they waited until she pulls out of shock. She’s zoned out, not even moving a finger.

“Hey” Daryl nudges her, “You’re still on mute mode?” she teases and Clara pinches her side, making her yelp.

She can’t organize her thoughts. Aside from confusion, she’s distracted by Jiyong. His presence alone can make her go crazy. What’s happening now is surreal. Her crush since she was a teenager, seventeen years old to be exact, is right in front of her, looking at her with twinkling eyes.

But then again, she can’t help to think that maybe he’s really Railey’s husband. If that’s the case, she shouldn’t admire him anymore, because it’s going to be so strange if she still does. Maybe the before having an amnesia her has gotten over being G-dragon’s fan girl, so the current her should too.

“How are you, Clara?” Taeyang asks, snapping her back to her senses. She made eye contact just to pull her eyes away after a few seconds.

Because of anxiety and nervousness, she keeps on twisting a part of her duvet. Back when she was younger, Clara has this habit of fidgeting on whatever her hands can get a hold to. This is a part of her current condition, where old mannerisms and habits can come back.

“I’m fine?” there’s hesitation in her answer. “Well…except for having an amnesia that and I look like crap…I feel good all in all” then she shakes her head, “Honestly…I don’t know how I feel” all of a sudden, she feels like crying, which she tries so hard to hold back because she’s not used to being so transparent. “As much as I want to remember everything, I can’t even recall a single thing, which is a drag because I seem to be having a blast in this life. I mean…as you said…I’m close to you guys…and just because of an accident…memories of us are now washed out. The life I can remember now is the one I truly want to run away from and it’s not because it’s the worst or something bad happened, but…there’s no fun in the life that I can remember when it looks like I’m having a blast in my present life”

Jiyong is slapped with reality after hearing his wife. He pities her because it’s so obvious that she’s devastated of what’s happening to her.

“Sis” the girls consoles her with a tight hug. “We will help you remember everything” Daryl assures.

Railey claps her hands and snaps them out of the drama. She is over it for now. Their real agenda is to introduce Clara to herself again in the lightest way they can think of. The drama can happen after tonight. For now, they should have fun.

“So…you guys know that I’m a big fan of yours?” Clara is asking away. She is slowly warming up to them.

Daesung gives out his variety show laugh that made all of them laugh even before he says whatever it is he’s going to say. “You never fail to remind us” he says and it awed Clara. “There are times when you look like you’re spazzing even when we’re not even doing anything”

“I’m so embarrassing!” Clara just can’t believe what she’s hearing.

“But you know what?” TOP speaks out, making her flinch. His deep voice is so unique in Clara’s ears. “You never really told us who your bias is”

This is not true. They all know that Clara’s all-time Big Bang bias is Jiyong. They just want to test if she’s going to admit it or not given that he’s in front of her.

Her cheeks feel hot. She’s blushing. “Hmm…” she’s twisting the tip of her duvet again, “GD” she finally answers and bows her head down in embarrassment.

Daryl and Railey are holding back their laughter. The last time they saw Clara act this way is when they were making her confess about her and Jiyong’s real status many years ago. This cute side of her that they thought was replaced with maturity and aging, has unleashed once again.

“What do you like about me?” Jiyong stuns his wife.

Clara froze. She feels her heart beating up . “Everything” she whispers and she made sure that it’s so soft nobody can hear.

But then, “She said everything” Daryl heard it and announces it, bringing Clara in total embarrassment.

“Seriously!” she tugs on Daryl’s dress with her ears turning red.

“I’m sorry” Clara apologizes to Jiyong. She made eye contact even when she’s too shy. In her mind she’s thinking, he really does have beautiful eyes. Photos and videos don’t give them justice. “I know you’re married now with one of my best friends. This is really awkward” she pulls out a smile “Don’t worry…I’ll get over you soon. This admiration might just be a twenty-eleven me thing” she finishes and it made everybody laugh.

Jiyong shakes his head, “Oh! Please don’t get over me”

It shocks Clara to the core. She leans on Railey who she believes is Jiyong’s wife. “I’m not a threat, right? I never am and I never will be” she tells her, “I’m sure I’m not because if I am…we’re definitely not friends anymore” she playfully raises an eyebrow and it made Railey laugh so hard.

As time goes by, Clara is getting more comfortable around the boys. It’s deep in the night and they are still talking non-stop. Nurses come and go in the room to check on her, and she even refused a sedative all because she doesn’t want to be put to sleep yet. It’s against doctor’s order, but they give in to her.

She’s learning so much about herself, though there are a million questions in her head, she’s

Please log in to read the full chapter