MR. MR. MR.

The Diary of a Wonderful Life (pass the feeding bottles and diapers)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Madam!”

“Huh?”

The girls together with Cho hee laughed their asses out right after. I don’t know why they just crack up, but I’m very sure that it’s because of me.

“What?” I don’t know how long it has been, but the folder with the investor’s profile in it is still in my hands, open. “What’s funny?”

Railey chuckle “Sis” she lean forward and reach my face then wipe my mouth playfully. “You’re drooling immensely”

“You’re crazy!” I counter.

Daryl smirk “I suddenly feel excited meeting this investor”

“Yeah…same here” I agree, receiving chuckles from them again.

“Sis…if you only saw how stunned you are upon seeing his picture…you’ll definitely bang your head on the wall coz you’ll see lust in your eyes”

“The heck!”

Railey nods, straightens herself up and crosses her legs. “Anyway…do you think this investor is going to be different from the others? I mean…most of them are a pain in the …do you think he’s like them too?”

Ever since we started working for YGR, the least we love is our investors. Yes, I know that if there’s someone we should be loving, it’s them, but as Railey said, they are a big pain in the . Jiyong being demanding is nothing compared to them, and I swear, my husband annoys me to the core whenever he demands, just imagine what I feel with the investors.

“To be honest” I shift position in my chair and sigh “I’m not expecting Sajangnim to bring international investors this early…I mean…the last time we talked…he told us that they’re coming once we’ve already finalized everything and all we have to do is present it and convince them”

A month ago when we’re still in the process of considering expansion, YG Sajangnim and I agreed to unite well for this project to fly high. We come into terms and it seems like he’s changing some things that I know nothing about. I just wish that this will work in our favor because if not, we’re dead.

“You know what? There’s nothing to worry about…like what Sajangnim always say…”trust me…this will be good” Daryl tell us and we just stare at each other.

When it comes to work, it’s really hard to trust. But, YG Sajangnim is different. All this time he’s letting us do whatever we think works well. As a matter of fact, I think, we’re the only magazine company whose employees are freer like a bird in the sky to do what they want. Daryl is right, we should just trust our boss and pray for the best.

The girls decided to work in my office instead of theirs because according to them, they don’t feel like being formal today. This is just like us decades ago when we work in the living room at our shared apartment with one of us slumped on the floor and the others on the couch. Oh, our good old days.

“He’s a hottie” Daryl speaks out all of a sudden, making Railey and I stop whatever we’re doing.

“Can I borrow his profile again Sis?” Railey reaches out her arm to me and I hand her the folder.

This is not the time for us to meddle around for we need to finalize the upcoming magazine issue for next month so that we don’t have to be disturbed once Sajangnim calls us for the meeting.

Far away from the girls, I turn my chair to their direction with an output in my hand. I’m a master of multi-tasking. Listening to them and even chatting with them while reading and approving outputs is not a hard job at all.

“OK…let’s see what we have here” Railey opens the folder, looks up at us and smile. “Name: Maximo Sandoval…CEO of S MODA Magazine…AGE: Forty-seven…lives in Mexico City”

“Good Heaven! He’s the same age as us and he’s already a CEO” Daryl as usual, is the first to react.

“THIS…IS…THE…MOST….IMPORTANT…OF…ALL…SISTERS” Railey looks at us with a cheeky smile on her face.

I hiss. “Just spit it out!”

“He’s single!”

REALLY? This is pretty shocking. I mean, how can a very good looking man be single?

“Gay!” I snap as if I know what I’m talking about. “That man’s gay!”

The girls look at each other then at me. “Why do you say that?”

I may not be the best in sensing if a man is gay or not, but I have moments and when I do, it’s oh-so-accurate.

“Look…” I put down the output I’m reading and wheel my chair close to them. “He’s undoubtedly handsome…rich and for sure…famous…he can actually get every woman he likes without even exerting effort...I swear…if ever I’m a man and I look like that…I will make every girl in Latin America fall in-love with me”

Daryl burst out laughing. “Sis…I know what you mean…I get it…but…don’t you think maybe he chose to be single? And…even if he’s gay…I’ll still dig him…just…” she knows that what she just said is a sin towards her husband. “Argh! I’m going to ask you two” she eyes us. “Aren’t you going to commit the crime of cheating once this man asks you to go to bed with him?”

Cheating, is a serious case. Honestly, not even in my wildest dream have I thought to cheat on Jiyong. Not that I’m super confident that I won’t ever do it, but I believe in myself that I’ll be in control if ever temptation comes. Also, with all the things that happened to us in the past, I know how it feels to be cheated on because just the mere fact of doubting your partner is already a torture, and after all the drama, I swore to myself that I will never let it be repeated again.

In all fairness to Jiyong, he’s really a good boy. Actually, he wouldn’t really cheat on me if not for Lauren. That worked so hard to squeeze herself in my husband and almost succeeded. Good thing we’re solid, she lose her sanity first even before we lose our marriage.

“I can only appreciate him but cheat on my husband” Railey shakes her head. “Nope!”

“Mrs. Kwon…how about you?” Daryl asks.

I smirk. “You should’ve not ask that question in the first place Sis…because…you know so well that we’re not going to cheat on our husbands just to taste that fine meat…I’m telling you…there’s no way I’ll look his way…simply because I’m contented of what I have”

“So what now? I’m the bad wife and you two are good?” Daryl asks in annoyance.

We crack up in laughing. “Yes”

“It’s just so crazy Sis” Railey tells her.

“You two are the ones who are crazy!” Daryl defends. “I just asked that question out of curiosity…it’s not like I mean it”

I look at her in a teasing way. “Really…huh?”

“Bull!” she exclaims, making Railey and I laugh harder.

No here, but, the three of us, yes, even Daryl, are very loyal. Maybe before getting married Daryl loves hooking up and just playing with guys, but when Youngbae came into her life, she changed and I’m telling you, it’s the kind of change that you won’t even recognize the person in front of you anymore. Just take it from her doing a great job as a wife and a mother. Amongst the three of us, she’s the one who doesn’t look forwa

Please log in to read the full chapter