IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

The Diary of a Wonderful Life (pass the feeding bottles and diapers)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“MAX”

“Señor” my assistant who has been with me since I was a teenager comes to me with a folder in his hand. “These are what I found…they’re mostly from the internet but I find them reliable…I also checked in with YG Entertainment and asked for her profile and they gave it without a lot of questions”

Great! Now I’ll have the knowledge to who she is. Her face can’t still be erased in my head. That woman shaken my whole being and her impact on me is huge, so unforgettable.

“Que Bueno! (That’s good!)” I straighten myself and clear my throat. “Read them for me”

“Si Señor” Fabian sits on the single couch in front of me. “Her name is Clara Olmos Kwon…she’s forty-five years old going forty-six on July thirtieth…born with a silver spoon in …she’s a straight A student…a total achiever from grade school to college…there are not much stories about her life in New York where she grew up but it was said here that she’s one of the aces of the magazine industry in America”

Her intelligence can be seen on her. You can easily tell that she’s a woman with class. Not just blessed with beauty but a brain too.

“What else?” I ask, desperately wanting for more information.

“This is from the profile I got from YG Entertainment” Fabian clears his throat and brought the piece of paper close to his face. His eyesight is poor.

“It says here that she along with two other colleagues were endorsed by RUNWAY magazine to YG Entertainment as part of their partnership…the girls together with Yang Hyun Suk stepped up the game for the magazine industry here in Korea in being the first management company to produce a magazine brand…from the concept to the look of YG RUNWAY…the girls…headed by Mrs. Kwon…was meticulously made…being the youngest Editor-in-Chief of a major brand...her place in the Asian magazine and fashion industry was easily established”

Actually, I’ve been hearing about her long ago and even met her in an event before she came here to Korea, but I never really laid my eyes on her, simply because she’s not as interesting during that time. If only I know that she’ll bloom into the woman she is now, I should’ve made a move on her.

“How about her personal life? Do you have any information about it? Like…her marriage…and how many children she has?”

“Of course Señor…I didn’t miss out on that one…truth is…her personal life is very interesting” Fabian replies.

Intriguing.

“According to an article written by another magazine brand about her…she made a noise in the Korean Entertainment industry just after weeks of being here…she and the other girls were linked with some members of a K-pop idol group called Big Bang…Mrs. Kwon and the leader of the band Kwon Jiyong with the screen name of G-dragon have countless of rumors under their wings…they denied each other…saying that they’re only friends…thing is…the rumors didn’t die down easily for they are always seen together with personal pictures surfacing on the internet…but died down after months of denying…then all of a sudden…Mrs. Kwon left YG RUNWAY…with rumors that she left the company and the country to get over G-dragon for they’ve broken up…nobody knows where she went… turns out that she went back to New York and was pregnant with his baby…G-dragon knows nothing about it and it took him three years to know when Mrs. Kwon finally came back here”

Who will even think that her personal life is this colorful?

“And then?”

“And then…” Fabian takes a deep breath and exhales heavily. “They got back together and got married secretly which G-dragon announced during one of Big Bang’s concerts…from there…people started loving their family…Mrs. Kwon got pregnant with their second child not long after their marriage but things got really rough when rumors about G-dragon having an affair popped out publicly…there are people saying that they’ve been separated long before it was publicized but there’s no confirmation to it…what was confirmed was when G-dragon filed for divorce stating irreconcilable differences…their marriage were null and void only after months of going through legal process”

Wait. This is so confusing. As far as I know, the man she introduced as her husband a while ago is this G-dragon. I knew about him when Railey and Daryl showed me pictures of the YG artists. Oh well.

“But she’s married now…right?”

Fabian nods and smiles. “She’s actually married to the same man...they re-married after some time”

Talk about real love.

“Do they have children?”

He chuckles. “They have nine Señor”

“Que? (What?)” I’m in total shock and disbelief.

“Their eldest is actually working in the same company…she’s a staff of YG TEEN RUNWAY...her name’s Isabella Kwon…like her mother…she’s said to fly high in the magazine and writing industry as well”

Oh! I’ve met her already. No wonder they look a like. Honestly, I had a feeling that they are related but it’s just so unbelievable that they are mother and daughter for they really look like sisters only.

“Wow!” I shift my position. “Nine kids”

I’m still in shock. First off, she doesn’t look her age at all. She’s in her mid-forties but can be mistaken as a woman in her mid-thirties. Secondly, she doesn’t look like she’s got nine kids. Truth is her body is more fit than some girls out there. Her face also, looks so fresh. How can this be possible?

“Those nine came from her or they adopted some?” I ask, badly wanting an explanation of how it happened.

Fabian giggles. “She give birth to all nine of them”

“Increi

Please log in to read the full chapter