P**P PRANK.

The Diary of a Wonderful Life (pass the feeding bottles and diapers)
Please log in to read the full chapter

DONGs

“Darling” his bedroom voice can make her whole body tingle “Darling…wake up now”

Sweet and musky, that’s how she likes her man to smell. “Hmmmm” she stretches her stiff body with a wide smile on her face. This day is going to be good. Daryl feels and claims it already.

Her hand lands on her husband’s side of the bed. Her fingers touches something hot, slightly hard but a little watery. Thinking that it’s just some random thing, she didn’t move her hand away.

“Ow ” Youngbae just swore, which is so not normal of him.

Daryl looks at him, surprised “Woah Mr. Dong! That’s a shocker!”

He stares at her for some time and suddenly bursts out in laughter. Curious but in the mood to play along, she laughs too but stops after smelling something foul.

“Did you fart?” she asks him and sits up. “Oh my gosh! Seriously!”

“” her husband swears again.

Daryl covers her nose with her thumb and index finger “!” just to realize that the foul smell is coming from it.

Totally grossed, she turns beside her and found their youngest daughter’s dirty diaper, widely open. About to go ballistic, she looks at Youngbae with narrow-angry eyes.

“I warned you” he said, making her blood boil more.

“Really….huh?” she grabs his sweatpants with her clean hand when he’s about to run away already “AAAHHH!!!”

Shockingly and amazingly, Youngbae strips off his sweatpants so fast and runs out of the room in a dash.

“What the !” she says, still gripping his sweatpants tightly “He’s wearing a freakin’ man briefs to bed”

During their first nights as husband and wife, she gets goose bumps and chills just by the thought that Youngbae doesn’t wear boxers or underwear underneath his sweatpants to bed, making him the iest, very manly, and hottest in her eyes.

“As far as I know…he doesn’t wear any up till now…but he is!” she rants through the phone with Clara on the other end.

It’s not-so-early in the morning and her sweet best friend have send off her children to school and is already cleaning their house already, when she’s still in her room and the only thing she did is wash her hands thoroughly in the bathroom.

“Seriously...how does that become a problem?” Clara asks.

Daryl sighs “Sis…you don’t understand” she tells her and sighs again “How will you react once you see Jiyong wearing an old-style grandpa briefs with thick garters that fits badly instead of wearing damn hot boxers or boxer briefs that makes his looks yummy and his front so stuffy ? Wouldn’t it horrify you?”

Clara laughs so hard to the point that she stops breathing for a while already.

“Don’t just laugh at me! I’m freakin’ out here!” Daryl yells, making her best friend laugh some more.

“Look Sis” she finally composes herself “There’s really no problem with that…after all...trends come and go…maybe grandpa briefs are in right now…just that we’re not yet aware of it…also…Youngbae…wearing briefs to bed isn’t an issue…you’re the only one who’s making a big deal out of it” she says and laughs again.

“I just cannot take these sudden changes…I feel like he’s growing so old already….like…grandpa old”

Daryl is still the kind of woman who is carefree and always voices out whatever’s in her mind. She may make everything, even the littlest of things big, but her kindness, generosity and thoughtfulness has never faded. She can turn you into a crazy person one second and bring you back to the old you the next, but what’s proven and tested is that, you will not want to go back to the old you anymore once you’re already “Daryl-fied”.

“Why did you put that dirty diaper beside me?” she asks upon seeing Youngbae in the living room, giving their five year old daughter, Rain, a sandwich.

He laughs and just shakes his head “And Darling…why…..WHY…are you wearing old-styled briefs?”

Youngbae is still the superstar that he is. After Big Bang, he go solo, for singing is all he wants to do for a living and it’s one thing he knows can never bring him down. He’s so thankful to G-dragon and TOP for continuously writing songs and producing for him.

Wearing a new pair of sweatpants, he smirks and give Daryl a peck on the cheek that made her roll her eyes “Good Morning Darling” he greets sweetly and cheerfully with a wide smile on his face “I’m sorry…I changed Rain’s diaper there while you’re sleeping soundly and forgot to throw it” he reasons out.

“Are you damn serious about that or is this just some lame excuse?” she asks, fuming.

He smirks “I’m serious Darling…I just forgot to throw it out”

“First and foremost…why did you change her on our bed when there’s a changing table?” she’s not going to let him pass because she have a strong feeling that he’s playing on her. AGAIN.

“Mommy….Daddy” Yuan, their first born, calls while walking down the stairs “Are you fighting?” he asks.

Yuan is already thirteen years old. A self-admitted Momma’s boy who doesn’t care if people teases him as one, because to him, they are just envious that he’s got a Mommy who loves and takes care of him dearly.

“No…we’re not” Youngbae answ

Please log in to read the full chapter