제 8 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At INFINITE’s Dorm

            INFINITE did not have any schedules that day. SungJong was spending his leisure time in his room. He was sitting on his bed while holding a letter in his hand. His face was gloomy. Slowly, his hand started to open the letter. He read the letter. He sighed and put the letter aside as soon as he was done. Hoya entered the room to take his clothes and noticed SungJong with a sad face on the bed.

            “SungJong-ah, why do you look so sad?” He asked. SungJong shook his head.

            “It’s nothing.”

            “Hyung feel weird about you, SungJong. You look sad every time you read that letter you received.” Hoya sat beside SungJong. He looked at SungJong’s face.

            “My friend ... He lives at overseas and now he’s having a problem. I’m sorry for him.” SungJong lied.

            “What happened?” Hoya bought the lie.

            “He doesn’t know how to speak English.”

            “Do you have to be sorry? You don’t know English too.” Hoya said. SungJong looked at Hoya with a blank face.

            “Where are you going, hyung?” SungJong asked. Hoya smiled.

            “I want to go out with DongWoo hyung.” SungJong blank face turned to annoyed face.

            “Both of you haven’t ended you scandal yet?” Hoya shook his head. He grinned.

            “Why? Are you jealous?” He started to annoy SungJong. SungJong pushed him from his bed. Feeling disgusted. He? Jealous? For what??!

            “Just go, hyung. I will get a mental breakdown here.” SungJong said. Hoya let out a chuckle.

            “Annyeong!” He waved while walking out from the room. SungJong just smiled.

            “What should I do now? Go for dance practice?” SungJong asked himself as he noticed that the dorm became quiet since no one was there left except him.

 

In INFINITE’s Practice Room

            SungJong was practicing in the practice room for almost 2 hours alone. That time, he was dancing to their debut song, Comeback Again.

            “Dorawa, dorawa...” SungJong sang while his hands and legs moved along with the music. Without he even realized, RiYoung stepped into the practice room.

            “SungJong? What are you doing here alone at this hour?” RiYoung asked. It’s normal for her if Hoya or DongWoo came to practice but it’s not normal when SungJong came alone. SungJong looked at RiYoung through the mirror. He turned around and smiled.

            “Dance practice. I’m so stressed. Why are you here, nuna?” SungJong asked.

            “I want to practice too.”

            “For our new song?” SungJong asked and RiYoung nodded.

            “Yeah.  I have to find some new ideas for the song. What song are you practicing now? Why did you turn it off?” SungJong glanced at the music player.

            “I’m starting to get tired.” He replied. RiYoung pouted.

            “I want to see you dance in front of me. Come on, what song was that? I’ll play it again for you.” RiYoung moved closer to the music player.

            “Comeback Again.” SungJong replied and stood at the middle of the room.  RiYoung looked at the list in front of her and played the music player. SungJong started to dance. RiYoung smiled.

            “I love this song. I love the dance too.” RiYoung said. SungJong stopped his move.

            “You do? Whose part do you like the most?” RiYoung just shrugged.

            “I can’t recognize your voices. But I love the chorus.”

            “Do you want me to teach it to you?”

            “Teach me what? The dance?” SungJong nodded at RiYoung’s question.

            “Do you want or not?”

            “Of course I want to!” SungJong let out a chuckle. He pulled RiYoung’s hand.

            “Come. Stand in front of me.” With that, SungJong started to teach RiYoung how to dance to ‘Comeback Again’. It was not hard to teach RiYoung as she was their choreographer after all. One thing for sure, SungJong had let go all the thoughts that was bothering his mind.

 

At A Food Stall

            HaNa was on break from her work. She walked to her favourite food stall and sat at her favourite spot.

            “Ahjumma, one rice cake!” HaNa shouted from her sit.

            “Alright!” The owner of the stall replied. HaNa was her regular costumer for years and she didn’t mind at all when HaNa shouted her order from the table. HaNa smiled as she heard the reply. She looked around the stall while waiting for her rice cake. She was startled when her phone vibrated in her pocket. She took out her phone and looked at the dialler. ‘Private number? Who could it be?’ HaNa wondered but she answered anyway.

            “Yeoboseyo?” HaNa’s eyes widened when she heard the caller’s voice.

            “Ah~~ WooHyun-ssi~~ I’m having my lunch right now.” ‘Where did he get my phone number?!’ HaNa mentally asked herself.

            WooHyun said he wanted to meet her at the place she was having her lunch but HaNa kept on resisting and said that she’ll go to where WooHyun was afterwards. However, the lad ignored what she said and still insisted that he will go to her instead.

            “WooHyun-ssi, you don’t have too~~~” HaNa pouted. She seriously didn’t want WooHyun to meet her at the food stall. She sighed when WooHyun still urged to meet her there.

            “Alright. I’m at a food stall that sells the most delicious rice cake near the workshop.” She finally gave up and told WooHyun her current location since WooHyun did not seem to.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter