제 61 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Don't Cry ♥

At RIYoung’s House

            RiYoung was reading a novel while laying on her bed. She had no appetite to eat that night so she ended up filling her leisure time by reading the novel that was recommended by JinRi last time. It was recommended by JinRi before she was confirmed by the doctor having the killer disease. RiYoung knew herself that it was too late to read it when JinRi had left her but she insisted to read it, wanting to know what was going on JinRi’s mind while she was reading that novel. The novel was about a love story though. RiYoung had read for about half of the novel. As she wanted to flip the page, her phone rang. RiYoung marked the last page she read and grabbed her phone. An unknown number was calling her.

            “Yeoboseyo?” RiYoung answered the call. She was anticipating the next person to speak up.

            “Annyeong, RiYoung-ssi. I’m Choi SeRa.” The woman replied. RiYoung’s eyes widened when she heard her name. She was surprised that SeRa knew her number but when she remembered of what SeRa told her that she knew everything about her and SungJong, she kept the question to herself.

            “Ouh... It’s you.”

            “Well, you promised to help me right?” SeRa said. RiYoung could feel that the woman was smirking over the line.

            “But why do you have to separate them?” RiYoung asked curiously. She could not agree for nothing.

            “I think you should know one thing.” SeRa replied.

            “What?”

            “I love MyungSoo but he never look at me the way I look at him. He know but he pretend that he don’t know about it. He have so many girl in his life but he only has one girl that he love the most. For your information, I know everything about all the girl in his life and you’re one of them. So don’t ask me why I know everything about you, SungJong and JinRi.” SeRa explained. RiYoung gulped as she heard SeRa. She could not believe that SeRa was very crazy over MyungSoo that she knew everything that revolved around in his life.

            “SeRa-ssi, if we love someone we have to let that person to be happy. If that person’s happiness is with us, we can’t avoid it. And if that person’s happiness is with other person, we can’t avoid it too.” RiYoung bravely advised her.

            “So you’re not going to help me?” SeRa hissed. RiYoung was sure that SeRa did not give a damn about her advise. Her mind was completely full with her evil plan.

            “If I failed to do so, what you’re gonna do?” RiYoung asked. She might look like she was giving in but she had to know something that could assure her. RiYoung could hear SeRa’s soft laugh.

            “Okay. If this is what you want, RiYoung-ssi.”

            “You will never reveal anything about me and SungJong, right?”

            “No... but I’ll make sure your relationship with SungJong will not last long. Annyeong, RiYoung-ssi.” SeRa said before she ended the call. RiYoung looked at her phone and sighed. She bit her lips as she thought of SeRa.

            “She is full with grudge. Should I tell MyungSoo about this? But... who is that girl actually?” RiYoung asked herself. She was curious about the girl MyungSoo loved the most that made SeRa became an obsessive woman just to be in that girl’s place in MyungSoo’s life.

 

At Hospital

            “HaNa, his parents leave already.” LuHan informed HaNa who was sitting at the waiting section of the hospital. For all the days WooHyun was admitted to the hospital, HaNa would always visit him whenever none of his relative or s came to visit him. LuHan would always him to check his room. She did not want to reveal her identity to others and she also was not ready to face his parents when she knew clearly that she was the reason for what happened to him. HaNa tilted her head and looked at LuHan.

            “So... we can visit him now?” HaNa asked him. Since the first day WooHyun was there, LuHan was the one who always keep her company. He always be there for her even though he had nothing to do with WooHyun.

            “Do you want to visit him?” LuHan asked. He was worried to look at HaNa. She worried too much that she could not take a proper sleep. LuHan was worried about her condition so he would always be there to advise her and help her.

            “He will have his operation soon. I’m not feeling good about this.” HaNa said. LuHan sat next to her and patted her shoulder.

            “I understand your feeling, HaNa.” HaNa snuggled closer to him. But then her phone rang and she saw her worker’s number.

            “Yes, HyeRin?” She answered the call. As soon as she heard the news from her worker, she sat straight. LuHan was shocked with her sudden movement.

            “What?! Call the fire station! Save the shop!” LuHan eyes widened when he saw HaNa’s panic face. Everyone was looking at them right now as they heard HaNa’s loud shriek.

            “I will come later. Call the fire station.” HaNa off the call and looked at LuHan. Her breathe was uneven right now. She was panic and she was on the verge of crying.

            “What’s wrong HaNa?” LuHan looked at her eyes but her eyes were wondering around. She was in total panic. Her palms were sweating.

            “My shop... my shop...” HaNa said and immediately dragged LuHan away

At Before The Dawn Motorbike Center

            When HaNa and LuHan arrived at the location, they could see the firemen were controlling the fire with their whole effort. HaNa could see half of her shop was on fire and the big signboard of her shop was already landed on the ground. All she could see was they bright orange flame eating her shop. Her workers could only safe their belonging and also some important document. HaNa was breathing heavily as she and LuHan ran over to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter