제 29 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incovenient Truth ♥

At INFINITE's Dorm

It was still early in the morning but the sun had rose and shined the whole Seoul. SungJong who was sleeping soundly stirred a bit when his phone rang and vibrated on his bed. He opened his eyes and searched for his phone quickly so that it will not disturb HoYa’s sleep. SungJong picked up the phone call to know that the caller was RiYoung.

            “Ouh, RiYoung.” SungJong listened to RiYoung’s words. He frowned when he heard someone’s name.

            “JinRi? What happened to her?”

            “What?!” SungJong’s eyes widened. He immediately get off his bed.

At a House Around Seoul

            SungJong had just arrived at a big house located 30 minutes away from INFINITE dorm. The house he often visited before JinRi fell sick. When he entered the house compound, he saw RiYoung was sitting in the garden. He walked over to RiYoung with a panic face.

            “RiYoung, how is JinRi?” He asked. RiYoung titled her head and wiped her tears. Her face was in sorrow and her lips was trembling. She was afraid to tell him but she had found the courage to tell him when he was on his way.

            “SungJong... JinRi is gone. She passed away right after I called you.” RiYoung said. SungJong felt like his heart was crashed. Tears streaming down his fair cheeks. He tried to process RiYoung’s word whether to accept it or reject it. Finally, SungJong shook his head. He did not want to believe it.

            “No... no... I don’t believe it. JinRi is still alive, right? You’re just joking, right?”

            “SungJong, I’m not joking. JinRi is already gone. She is dead.” RiYoung saw this coming, thus she had to stay strong. SungJong wandered around the house.

            “Where is she? I don’t believe it. I want to see her.” He wanted to enter the house but his step was prevented by RiYoung.

            “SungJong, her parents are in there. We wait first, okay?” RiYoung persuaded him. SungJong lowered his head. His legs were weak so he fell on his knee, sobbing hard. Not long after that, JinRi’s mother opened the door for them and invited them to get into the house. They were told that an ambulance will take JinRi’s body to the hospital after this. They were sitting in the living room when JinRi’s mother came with two letters in her hand.

            “RiYoung, SungJong... these are the last letters from JinRi ... for both of you.” JinRi’s mother handed them the letters. SungJong did not give any response as he was staring blankly at the window. RiYoung looked at him before taking both letters.

            “Thank you, ahjumni. We’re sorry for your lost.” RiYoung said. JinRi’s mother smiled bitterly and walked away. RiYoung looked again at SungJong and stretched her hand to give the letter to him. SungJong closed his eyes for a moment and took the letter from RiYoung. He opened the letter, the last letter from JinRi. He would never receive any letters from her anymore and with that thought, his eyes started to tear up.

 

            SungJong-ah, I know my time will come. My condition is getting worse day by day. I am not losing hope but I am sad to see appa, omma and you are sad just because of me. I miss to see everyone’s smile and laugh. I miss to see everyone’s happiness. Even though they showed their smile, they always laugh at my stupid boring jokes, I know all of them are in a misery, including you. I am sorry that I can’t bear to see your sad face in front of me. That is why I never allowed you to meet me nor reply my letters.

SungJong-ah, RiYoung unnie is the best unnie I ever have in this world. She is like my sibling. Do you know why I wanted you to find her? Actually, I wanted you to know her better and she can take care of you during the time you searched for her. I know that she got the job as choreographer at your company and that is why I came up with this mission. From her, I got all the informations about you since you can’t reply my letter.

SungJong-ah, you’re the best boyfriend I ever had. I love you so much. So, will you promise me? I want to see you and RiYoung unnie to be together. I want you to be with her and love her. Can you do that for me? SungJong-ah, don’t be sad when I’m gone. You have to remember me always. I swear, SungJong. I love you till the end of my life.

JinRi ♥

 

SungJong was sobbing hard when he read the last paragraph. The letter was already soaking wet with his unstoppable tears.

            “JinRi-ah, what have you done? If you love me, you will never ask me to do that. I only love you.” He cried. Upset, heartbroken, sad, crashed, weak ... that was what he felt right now. He just lost someone special in his life and she will never come back ever again. RiYoung who was also reading JinRi’s letter was taken aback with what she had read. JinRi already told SungJong about her will. Her real will that was kept for a long time between both of them. Even before RiYoung worked as choreographer in Woolim Entertainment. RiYoung gulped and looked at SungJong whose face was wet with his flowing tears.

 

At Before The Dawn Motorbike Center

            That day Before The Dawn Motorbike Center was busy as usual. Not only the workers but also the owner, Jung HaNa. She was very busy and so into her work since morning, handling the documents and also the motorbikes. Her business was doing well since HaNa was smart enough to promote her shop and services to all motorbike lovers in Korea since not many people in Seoul had a motorbike. Plus, many people preferred public transports than having their own vehicles as Seoul was the busiest city in Korea. HaNa started to promote her own business when she found a group of motorbike lovers on internet and now, they were her regular customers. As HaNa was busy handling her shop’s account, MyungSoo walked into the shop and stepped to her who was at the counter.

            “HaNa-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter