제 5 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Infinite’s Practice Room

            Infinite was getting ready for their dance practice when their manager stepped inside the practice room. All of them looked at the manager with weird faces.

            “Kids, WangKo hyung had already chosen a new choreographer for all of you and ... the new choreographer is a girl.” told the manager. Infinite’s jaw dropped. And yes, the manager expected this.

            “Girl?” SungGyu asked, can’t believe what he heard.

            “She must be a bit boyish.” DongWoo commented.

            “How can we practice with a girl?” WooHyun asked. The manager just shrugged.

            “WangKo hyung is the one who chose her. He had his own reasons, right?” the manager replied.

            “Of course. Don’t worry. There’ll be me and DongWoo like usual. We always helped WangKo hyung, right?” said HoYa. SungYeol just nodded.

            “Hmm, I hope we can cooperate with her.” He said.

            “How old is her, hyung?” MyungSoo asked.

            “She was born in 1990. Same age as you, right DongWoo?” the manager asked DongWoo. DongWoo nodded.

            “A nuna?!” SungJong was excited. One more nuna for him.

            “She’s very young, hyung.” SungGyu commented, not satisfied. Well, he was older than the choreographer!

            “Don’t underestimate her. I heard she had been involved in overseas activities before but I don’t know about her qualifications.” The manager informed them.

            “Never mind. Let’s just wait for WangKo hyung’s explanation.” WooHyun replied. Not long after that, their choreographer, WangKo stepped into the practice room.

            “Kids..." He smiled at them.

            “Hyung, where is the new choreographer?” Infinite asked, eagerly and excited to see their new choreographer. WangKo just let out a chuckle before calling the new choreographer to enter the practice room.

            “Please come in, RiYoung-ssi.” RiYoung walked nervously into the practice room. She smiled awkwardly.

            “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Shim Ri Young.” She bowed. MyungSoo was a bit taken by RiYoung’s breath-taking face. He leaned towards HoYa and whispered to him.

            “She’s pretty, hyung.” HoYa just nodded. Yes, RiYoung was so beautiful. He can’t believe this girl will be their new choreographer. He just can’t imagine!

            “Annyeonghaseyo. We are Infinite. I hope we can get along and work together.” SungGyu as the leader, introduced the group. RiYoung nodded.

            “I hope so.” She smiled.

            “Kids, even though she’s a girl but her qualifications are very great. Plus, she had been studying at overseas and involved in many dance activities there.” WangKo explained. DongWoo frowned.

            “Club?” he asked. RiYoung shook her head while smiling.

            “No. I’m more to street dances.”

            “Whoa! It must be great when you’re dancing.” HoYa praised her. Seriously he can’t believe this beautiful girl can street dance. Interesting.

            “No. I’m not.” RiYoung being humble, that attracted MyungSoo to adore her more.

            “Nuna, I hope we can dance well and win the Best Dance Award for MAMA!” SungYeol said, full of spirit.

            “Tsk, why are you all like this? Just now all of you were busy blabbering about the new choreographer, now you’re all so excited.” The manager scoffed. Infinite grinned while RiYoung flashed them a sweet smile that melted MyungSoo’s heart.

 

In Infinite’s Dorm

            WooHyun was pushed by MyungSoo into his room as soon as they reached their house. WooHyun frowned and looked at MyungSoo’s eager face.

            “What do you want?” asked WooHyun.

            “Hyung, can you help me?”

            “Help what?”

            “But hyung can’t tell anyone else. I trust you!” MyungSoo warned him. WooHyun felt weird. ‘What’s wrong with this boy actually?’

            “Alright, alright. What can I help you?” WooHyun asked again. He sat on MyungSoo’s bed.

            “I like a girl.” MyungSoo said. WooHyun raised his eyebrows.

            “Do you know her or not?” WooHyun asked.

            “I know her. She’s my friend but ... I like her.” MyungSoo confessed.

            “So what do you want me to do?” WooHyun crossed his arms. MyungSoo sat beside WooHyun. From WooHyun’s question, he knew that WooHyun will help him.

            “If possible, I want you to be my messenger.” MyungSoo said. He was hoping for WooHyun to help him.

            “Hmm ... who is that girl?”

            “Jung HaNa. She works at a motorbike center.”

            “Motorbike center?! She must be boyish.”

            “No! She is not boyish. She just likes all this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter