제 43 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

41 Days ♥

At RiYoung’s House

            RiYoung was sitting on her bed, hugging her knees. She looked at her phone and sighed. She had been waiting for SungJong to apologise about what happened at JinRi’s grave the other day but he never contacted her. RiYoung knew that INFINITE was busy with their schedule but she was expecting SungJong to make a time for her since she was his girlfriend. Girlfriend? RiYoung felt awkward to call herself as SungJong’s girlfriend. That guy rarely made her felt that she was having a boyfriend. She wanted to tell him that she wanted him to treat her as a girlfriend properly but she thought it was too much to ask since they were doing this for JinRi’s sake. After tired of waiting, RiYoung got off the bed and dressed herself. She was planning to go to Woolim’s building. She was thinking that she will meet SungJong there. About 30 minutes later, RiYoung stood in front of the dance studio. She opened the door to see some INFINITE members were practicing their choreography. RiYoung’s eyes wandered around the room and she did not found SungJong. MyungSoo who was resting against the wall noticed RiYoung’s presence and beamed a smile.

            “RiYoung-nuna...” He called. RiYoung startled and looked at MyungSoo who was smiling at her. Hearing RiYoung’s name, the other members also looked at the door and greeted her.

            “Annyeong, RiYoung nuna! It has been a while, huh?” WooHyun said. RiYoung smiled and walked in.

            “All of you are so busy.” She commented and sat down to watch HoYa and DongWoo’s dance battle.

            “Well, that’s us. The super busy star, INFINITE.” SungYeol replied and raised his eyebrows. RiYoung chuckled.

            “Why are you here, RiYoung? Today we don’t have any dance practice, right?” This time, SungGyu asked. RiYoung chuckled awkwardly and looked at all of them.

            “I... I... I’m bored. So I come here. Maybe I could figure out a dance step for your next song.” Listening to her answer, MyungSoo smirked while other INFINITE members nodded their head.

            “Where’s SungJong?” RiYoung finally asked.

            “SungJong said he wants to visit his friend’s grave.” MyungSoo answered. RiYoung frowned. Is he probably at JinRi’s grave again? RiYoung did not know that SungJong visited JinRi’s grave almost every day. She was clueless about that. That was why she was surprised to know that SungJong visited JinRi’s grave when they just went there a few days ago. RiYoung nodded and then lowered her head. Her face was full of disappointment. She tried to ease her heart from being upset with the fact that SungJong still loved JinRi. Moreover, why would she be upset when they started their relationship without any feeling for each other. RiYoung started to be confused. After spending her time with INFINITE in the dance studio, RiYoung left and went to the cemetery where JinRi was buried. She could see from the gate that SungJong was still there, looking at the grave with his tender eyes. RiYoung walked closer. SungJong titled his head when he felt someone was there and his eyes met RiYoung’s.

            “What are you doing here?” SungJong asked.

            “I was looking for you at the dance studio and they told me that you’re here.” RiYoung answered, nervously. She was afraid that SungJong will get angry at her again just like a few days ago.

            “Just go home. You don’t like being here, right?” RiYoung’s eyes widened and she shook her head.

            “No, it’s not like that SungJong.”

            “JinRi is your best friend, your sister I should say. And you’re complaining that I am spending too much time here.” SungJong snapped at her. RiYoung was shocked to hear that from SungJong. It’s not her intention.

            “SungJong... you misunderstood my words.” RiYoung needed to explain. After SungJong told her to go home that day, she decided to stay and SungJong did not say anything to her after that even in their ride home. She did not know that SungJong was holding his anger for these few days. Maybe that was the reason he never called her.

            “You know that I love JinRi so much. Then why didn’t you understand when I said I wanted to stay longer?” RiYoung shook her head at SungJong’s words. Her eyes were now filled with tears.

            “No, SungJong. It’s just...”

            “Just what?” RiYoung lowered her head.

            “I love JinRi too, SungJong and I know what you feel. Even if it is not the same but I understand. It’s just that that day was weekday and we will get stuck in traffic jam if we got back late. Plus ...” RiYoung tilted her head and looked at SungJong who was waiting for her to continue her sentence.

            “I don’t think JinRi will be happy with you mourning to her almost every day for a long time. Everyone deserves happiness, SungJong. You, JinRi and even me deserve happiness. JinRi did all these for you to find your happiness. For her, your happiness is her happiness and same goes to you. Don’t waste what JinRi had done for you.” With that, RiYoung turned around and walked away. She started to doubt whether SungJong could be the man who will love her according to JinRi’s will. Tears already streamed down her cheek and SungJong just stood there, hopeless. RiYoung really did slap him right with her simple sentence. He looked at RiYoung who was walking away and then he looked at JinRi’s grave.

            “Why I never realised it, JinRi?” He asked. However, he knew that he was supposed to point the question to himself.

 

At Han River

            HaNa and WooHyun were going for a date again and this time, they were hanging out at Han River. Since WooHyun was busy with his schedule, he decided to just sit and talk with his beloved girlfriend on this date. Both of them were eating ice-cream while enjoying the view and the breeze.

            “HaNa-ah...” WooHyun called. HaNa looked at WooHyun while her ice-cream.

            “Yeah?”

            “Do you know about the spotlight incident?” WooHyun asked, wanted to know whether her girlfriend was aware of his condition.

            “Spotlight incident? No, what happened?” HaNa asked as her eyebrows furrowed.

            “Well, that day when we were performing at MNet Countdown a spotlight fell and almost hit me on the head. Luckily SungGyu hyung pulled me away.”

            “What?! How can the spotlight fall?” HaNa shrieked. She was grateful that WooHyun was okay. She could not imagine her life if WooHyun got hit by the spotlight. Maybe it was hard for her to meet him since their relationship was a secret. WooHyun shrugged.

            “I don’t know. Plus, there was no one taking care of the spotlight.”

            “It scares me. Please be careful next time, okay?” HaNa said and WooHyun nodded his head. He was happy that HaNa cared for him. Her face was full of worried just now. Both of them then kept quiet for a few moment.

            “WooHyun-ah...” HaNa called, breaking the silence.

            “Have you done anything wrong to me?” She asked and turned to look at WooHyun, whether his face changed or not. If his face changed, maybe he did something wrong to her.

            “Erm, why did you ask?” WooHyun gulped and HaNa noticed it. She wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter