제 66 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crying ♥

At Han River

            It was a Sunday evening and many parents brought their children to the Han River to spend their leisure time together. Some were cycling together, some were having picnic and some were having their on activity. Little that they knew, among the crowd there were MyungSoo and SungJong who were sitting at the bench, facing the river. MyungSoo was on call with someone and SungJong just silently listened to the conversation.

            “WooHyun hyung is awake. He had been transferred to his own ward.” MyungSoo told SungJong right after he ended the call with HoYa. SungJong smiled and sighed in relief.

            “Thank God. I’m so happy.” He said and MyungSoo nodded. He wanted to go to the hospital to visit WooHyun however he wanted to know the reason SungJong asked him to hang out together.

            “So, why did you ask me to go out with you?” MyungSoo asked and looked at SungJong. He kept his phone inside his pocket.

            “I know about MinNeul.” SungJong said, casually making MyungSoo’s eyes widened.

            “What?!” He shrieked and looked at SungJong in disbelief.

            “Your relationship with MinNeul... I know about it.” SungJong repeated his word. Inside, he felt like he wanted to laugh. MyungSoo’s shocked face was priceless.

            “How did you know?”

            “Choi SeRa.”

            “And how did you know about her?” MyungSoo shifted his sit as he was totally shocked with the fact that SungJong knew about SeRa and MinNeul. That means SungJong knew about everything.

            “Well, I saw you and her before at the club.” SungJong explained. He still remembered the first time he saw SeRa and MyungSoo before he started to see them together more often. Every time MyungSoo was drunk, SeRa would always be with him. Maybe that was the time SeRa started to know about every girl MyungSoo met. MyungSoo just sighed.

            “So?”

            “Both of you would make a good couple.” SungJong complimented him. SungJong had seen MinNeul before and it was during the fan signing event. He noticed MyungSoo’s sweet behaviour towards her. He also saw that MyungSoo went back home with MinNeul. That girl indeed suited the handsome MyungSoo much.

            “SungGyu hyung likes her too.” MyungSoo mumbled and flashed him an angelic smile. He knew about it too.

            “But you deserve her more than him.” SungJong said and MyungSoo’s jaw dropped. How much did SungJong know about his love life? SungJong chuckled and patted his shoulder.

            “I know everything, hyung. Don’t be surprised.” MyungSoo just nodded and shrugged.

            “So, how is your relationship with RiYoung nuna?” This time, it was MyungSoo’s turn to make SungJong shocked with what he knew. His face turned pale for a while. His smiled dropped immediately. He had no intention to tell anyone about his relationship with RiYoung yet and he worked hard to hide their relationship too.

            “How did you know about it?”

            “I saw both of you were dating in the practice room.” MyungSoo answered with a mischievous smile. He chuckled when he remembered the day he knew something between RiYoung and SungJong. It was the day when INFINITE had no dance practice and everyone were busy with their own thing. He decided to come to the practice room to take his shoes. However, before he wanted to open the door he could see SungJong was laying on RiYoung’s lap and RiYoung’s hand was busy caressing SungJong’s hair.

            “Hyung, this is a secret okay?” SungJong pleaded and held both of MyungSoo hand. MyungSoo laughed and hit SungJong’s shoulder.

            “I never expected that you will be in love with her when you said that your hyungs in INFINITE is annoying.” MyungSoo joked and SungJong pouted. Aigoo, even though he already had a girlfriend he was still the cute maknae of INFINITE in MyungSoo’s eyes. He was happy for SungJong actually.

            “She’s special for me.” SungJong confessed. In his mind, RiYoung’s smiling face was floating around making him smiled alone like an idiot in front of MyungSoo.

            “Luckily she rejected me before.” SungJong scoffed with MyungSoo’s words.

            “You already have MinNeul and you still have the heart to flirt with RiYoung nuna.” He snapped him. MyungSoo smiled and changed his gaze from SungJong to the river in front of him. His skin was enjoying the evening breeze.

            “I flirt with many girls for a reason.” He said, softly. SungJong jerked his eyebrows and leaned back, supporting his body with his arms.

            “So what’s the reason?”

            “It’s because I don’t want SeRa to know about MinNeul but in the end, she knows about her.” MyungSoo explained. True, he tried to cover MinNeul up by flirting with many girls, wanted to make SeRa confused which was the girl he loved the most. Unfortunately, things did not go well with DanBi, KyonDae, HaNa, HyeYeon and even RiYoung. It was a surprise for him too when he knew that all of them were now related to every member of INFINITE.

            “You put their lives at stake, you know?” SungJong said, referring to every damage that SeRa had done to all the girls.

            “That’s why. I’m thankful that she had been captured by the police.”

            “She is charged for many crimes, hyung. Threatening, kidnapping, murder attempt and many more.” MyungSoo shook his head in regret. He did not know that SeRa would do all the crimes that she was not supposed to do when there were many ways to get what she wanted.

            “Why does a simple matter cause all of this to happen?”

            “Well, obviously because you’re too handsome to handle.” SungJong said and laughed. MyungSoo laughed along.

            “Where is RiYoung nuna? She is already late.” MyungSoo asked when his laugh slowed down. He looked around and saw a figure was running towards them. She was breathing hard when she arrived in front of them.         

            “I’m here!” RiYoung said and put her hands on her knees. She was gasping for air.

            “Aigoo... I don’t know running will be this tiring.” RiYoung said and sat on the bench along with them.

            “Finally you’re here.” SungJong said and smiled. He brushed her hair lovingly.

            “You have to be punished for making a popular idol like us to wait for you.” MyungSoo and crossed his arms on his chest when he saw how the couple in front of him showing their affection. It reminded him of MinNeul. How he was dying to meet MinNeul that day.

            “You can’t punish me when you’re talking bad about me. I know that you’re talking bad about me.” RiYoung scoffed and pouted. SungJong rolled his eyes and pinched her cheek.

            “You’re so full of yourself. We didn’t talk about you even a bit.” SungJong lied and gained a smack on his thigh by RiYoung. MyungSoo just smiled and let out a chuckle. Both of them looked cute in his eyes.

            “Both you will really make a good couple.” He said and he was serious. Even though RiYoung was older than SungJong but they did complete each other and MyungSoo could see it. He was hoping that SungJong and RiYoung would find their own happiness at the end.

 

At Hospital

            WooHyun had waken up from his comma and it took a few days for HaNa to visit him since she did not want to show up when his family and his friends were visiting him. That day, HaNa managed to spend her time with WooHyun alone as she slipped into his ward quietly. WooHyun was happy when he saw the girl he missed the most. He looked intently at HaNa’s face. HaNa smiled and settled down on a chair beside his bed.

            “I miss you much.” WooHyun spoke up first. HaNa did not expect that WooHyun would say that. She was sure that WooHyun had known about what happened to him. She flashed a bitter smile.

            “I miss you too.” She said and lowered her head.

            “HaNa-ah...” He called, wanting her to look at him.

            “Hmm?” HaNa replied. She refused to tilt her head.

            “Why didn't you ever tell me about your appa?”

            “I’m sorry, WooHyun.” HaNa cut his word, making WooHyun speechless for a while. LuHan met him when he was awake on the second day. He told him everything and it hurt him a lot that HaNa had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter