제 34 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Follow Me  ♥

At RiYoung’s House

            RiYoung was ready to go to Woolim Entertainment. After she ate her breakfast, she went out of her house while shouting to her mom who was at the kitchen, watching the dishes.

            “I’m going, omma!” RiYoung closed the door and turned around but she was surprised to see SungJong who was leaning on his car with his arms crossed to his chest.

            “SungJong? What are you doing here?” RiYoung asked with a blank face. SungJong did not say anything but waited until RiYoung walked towards him. When RiYoung was near, he pulled RiYoung’s hand and pushed her into the car. Not really harsh but strong enough to make RiYoung followed him. RiYoung was startled but she had no other choice so she settled down beside SungJong. SungJong started the engine and drove off. RiYoung wanted to ask where SungJong wanted to bring her but he asked her to fasten the seatbelt instead of answering her. Did not want to be annoying to SungJong as she was older than him, RiYoung kept quiet.

At a Theme Park

            RiYoung looked at the signboard with a blur expression. She frowned when she realised that she was at a theme park. RiYoung looked at SungJong who was parking his car.

            “SungJong, what are we doing here?” RiYoung asked. She did not remember that the manager or INFINITE told her that dance practice will be held here nor any place near the theme park.

            “Let’s go.” SungJong said and went out from the car, followed by RiYoung. Both of them bought so many tokens, well actually it was SungJong who bought it and RiYoung could only gasp. RiYoung did not protest when SungJong said they will enjoy themselves at the theme park as she was informed that the dance practice was cancelled. They spent almost two hours there and tried every ride and games at the theme park.

            “Are you having fun?” SungJong asked and RiYoung smiled. They were now walking around the theme park.

            “Yeah. Thank you for bringing me here.” SungJong stopped at a candy shop and bought a cotton candy for RiYoung. He gave RiYoung and RiYoung took it with a smile.

            “SungJong-ah, there’s one game that we haven’t tried yet.” SungJong’s eyes widened. He thought that they already played everything in the theme park even though he had a few more tokens.

            “What is it?”

            “There ... the prize is the big teddy bear.” RiYoung pointed to an arcade shop. SungJong looked at the place where RiYoung pointed. They could see a big sized teddy bear that was displayed as the prize.

            “Do you want that teddy bear?” SungJong asked. RiYoung chuckled and patted his shoulder.

            “Well, let’s see your gaming skill.”

            “Alright.” SungJong walked with determination to the arcade shop. RiYoung trailed behind him. Not long after that...

            “Do you like it?” SungJong asked as he saw RiYoung kept smiling. RiYoung nodded and hugged the big teddy bear. Yes, SungJong finally got the big teddy bear for RiYoung. RiYoung was surprised when the teddy bear was in her arms. It was bigger than she thought it would be.

            “I can’t forget it when you threw the bottle and it almost hit the worker.” SungJong smiled sheepishly and caressed the back of his neck.

            “Well, I will do anything to get what I want.”

            “Hmm...” RiYoung nodded and kept hugging the teddy bear. SungJong looked at RiYoung.

            “Nuna...” He called. RiYoung hummed as the answer.

            “Will you... be my girlfriend?” RiYoung halted. She turned around to see SungJong who already stopped walking too.

            “You ... are you ready for this?” SungJong nodded and slipped his hands into his pockets.

            “Yeah, I'm doing this for JinRi.”

            “Me too.” SungJong walked towards RiYoung and held her hands in his.

            “Thank you, nuna.”

            “It’s okay. It’s for JinRi, right?”

            “But nuna, it’s not going to be fun if I call my girlfriend 'nuna'.”

            “Then what?”

            “We will use nicknames.”

            “Okay. What do you want to call me?” SungJong bit his lips as he was thinking of some cute nicknames.

            “How about ... cereal?”

            “Cereal? Well, the partner for Cereal is Milk.” RiYoung said.

            “Then you can call me Milk.”

            “That’s cute!” RiYoung laughed followed by SungJong.

            “Cereal is cute too.” They were heading back to the car. It’s official now between RiYoung and SungJong and they did this because of the person they loved so much, Choi JinRi.

 

At a Shopping Mall

            “WooHyun, why are we dating here? You’re an idol, you know.” HaNa asked as her eyes wandered around the shopping mall. The shopping mall was packed with people as it was Sunday. Some couples will spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter