제 40 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Julia ♥

At Cemetery

            SungJong and RiYoung looked at the grave in front of them with sorrow faces. The name ‘Choi JinRi’ was engraved on the stone. That day SungJong and RiYoung decided to visit JinRi’s grave together. Usually SungJong will visit the grave everyday alone if he didn’t have any schedule but today, he wanted to go with RiYoung since she was his girlfriend now and they had fulfilled her will. RiYoung looked at SungJong who was staring at the grave for a long time already. Since the moment they stood in front of the grave, both of them never uttered a word to each other. RiYoung held SungJong’s shoulder.

            “I know you miss her. I miss her too. I understand your feeling, SungJong.” RiYoung said.

            “I love her.” SungJong replied without turning his head. His voice was weak as if he was losing hope on something.

            “And she loves you too.” RiYoung added. She was now standing behind SungJong who was kneeling in front of the grave. SungJong smiled bitterly.

            “I know that...” He said while reminiscing a memory with JinRi.

            “JinRi-ah...” SungJong was gasping for air as he was running all the way to meet JinRi at the theme park. He handed her the string of colourful balloons in his hand.

            “SungJong-ah, there are too many balloons. Did you blow it yourself or you buy it?” JinRi asked, sweetly.

            “Of course I blew them myself. Look, I’m getting thinner right?” JinRi scoffed at SungJong’s joke.

            “It’s not logic at all when you said you’re getting thinner just because you blew the balloons.” JinRi said while crossing her hands at her chest. SungJong laughed a little.

            “Let’s go and ride the roller coaster.” SungJong said and grabbed JinRi’s wrist, ready to walk with her but JinRi did not move. SungJong looked at his girlfriend. JinRi shook her head.

            “I don’t want to.”

            “Why? Hey, why do you look so pale?” SungJong asked and cupped her face. JinRi looked into his eyes.

            “I’m scared.”

            “You’re scared? Why are you scared? You’re scared of the roller coaster?” SungJong asked and JinRi nodded while blinking innocently.

            “Don’t be like this. Did you know that every single person in this world should try to ride roller coaster? Even if it is not for fun, it is good for your self-esteem.” SungJong tried to persuade her. JinRi pouted.

            “But I’m so scared.” She whined. SungJong could see that she was closed to cry at that time. SungJong held JinRi’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

            “If you love me, please ride it with me.” SungJong pleaded. SungJong had no intentions to force her girlfriend. It’s just he wanted JinRi to experience it once in her lifetime and his dream date was to ride the roller coaster with JinRi. JinRi shook her head immediately when SungJong said that.

            SungJong smiled as he remembered what happened after that. JinRi really did it with him. Just because she wanted to show that she loved SungJong.

            “You are no joke.” SungJong mumbled alone. RiYoung listened SungJong’s mumble.

            “What did you say just now, SungJong?” She asked. SungJong was surprised by her question and blinked from his memory.

            “Hmm? Nothing.” He answered immediately. RiYoung looked at her watch. It was almost 6 o’clock in the evening. RiYoung was thinking that they should go home now because the traffic will be heavy since many people got back from their office.

            “SungJong, can we go home now?” RiYoung asked, carefully.

            “Let’s go back after this.” SungJong replied, wanting to stay longer there. RiYoung bit her lips.

            “It has been two hours since we are here.”

            “So what? We are visiting JinRi, right?” SungJong hissed, angrily. RiYoung was taken aback.

            “If you want to go home, just go. You don’t know what I feel right now.” SungJong added. RiYoung suddenly felt guilty. SungJong misunderstood her.

            “SungJong... it’s not what I meant...”

            “Just go.” SungJong cut her. He did not even bother to look at RiYoung when they arrived there. The only thing that caught his eyes was JinRi’s grave. RiYoung just remained silent behind SungJong. She was hurting because of SungJong’s outburst but she did not want to overreact by walking away and leaving him. She was his girlfriend but she felt like she did not have the right to say anything since they were fulfilling JinRi’s will. So she stood there, lowering her head and fighting with her tears.

 

At BTD Motorbike Center

            As usual, HaNa was busy with her work. She was typing a document in her office when she received a call. She did not want to answer the call but thinking of the possibility that the caller might be her client, she picked up the call without even looked at the caller’s name.

            “Yeoboseyo?”

            “HaNa-ah...” HaNa eyes widened. She stopped her work.

            “What do you want, appa?” She hissed.

            “Are you still together with that idol boy?” Mr Jung asked on the other line.

            “Appa, you don’t have any right to go against our relationship.”

            “I told you already, Jung HaNa!” HaNa bit her lips. She really could not stand her father. A busybody and king-controlled father.

            “Don’t you dare hurt him.” She warned her father. She was never like this. It was because of what happened five years ago she became stubborn like this and always go against her father.

            “It all depends on you, HaNa.”

            “You know how stubborn I am, right?”

            “Well, I won’t lose with your stubbornness. Just you wait.” HaNa could feel that her father was smirking before he ended the call. She frustratedly slammed her fist on the table. A worker then entered her room without knocking, as usual.

            “Boss, your boyfriend is here.” The worker told her. HaNa sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter