제 7 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Tiffany’s Law Firm

            DoRa was busy photostating the document needed for her cases. When she went back to her table, she saw a man was wandering around the office. DoRa walked towards him.

            “Can I help you, sir?” DoRa asked, politely. Hoya turned his head towards DoRa as he heard someone calling him.

            “Huh? Err... I want to meet ... Park KyonDae-ssi.” Hoya answered. DoRa nodded.

            “Ouh, have you made any appointments?” DoRa asked. Hoya shook his head.

            “No. But I came here before to send the document to KyonDae-ssi.”

            “Ouh! Lee HoWon-ssi, right? I’m sorry because I didn’t recognize you. KyonDae is in her office but I am afraid that she will get angry because she doesn’t like anyone coming suddenly without any appointment.” DoRa explained. Hoya’s face fell.

            “Ouh... I don’t know about that.” He muttered, slightly upset.

            “It’s okay. I will call her for you.” Dora said and entered KyonDae’s office.

            “Thanks!” Hoya thanked DoRa but she already entered KyonDae’s office. He waited patiently outside the office with face full of hope. He needed to meet KyonDae. Not long after that, KyonDae went out from her office. DoRa followed her from back.

            “Hoya-ssi, can I help you?” KyonDae asked. DoRa already sat at her table and continued her work. She did not want to interfere.

            “Erm, I need your help, KyonDae-ssi. Is it okay for you to discuss about it outside the office?” Hoya asked politely, worried that KyonDae will decline his request.

            “Now?” KyonDae looked at her watch.

            “Hmm, okay. Where do you want to go?” KyonDae decided. Hoya smiled in joy.

            “I’ll drive.” KyonDae nodded.

            “Okay. Please wait here. I want to take my handbag.” KyonDae said and went into her office. Hoya brought KyonDae to Starlight Moonlight Cafe as it was the only cafe near to Tiffany’s Law Firm. There, he told KyonDae about his problem and asked for KyonDae’s help. KyonDae explained to Hoya and he listened to her diligently.

            “Ouh, it’s like that...”Hoya nodded.

            “Now I understand...” He continued.

            “But this problem still can be discussed.” KyonDae said. Hoya shrugged.

            “I don’t know. My mom can’t bear with this problem anymore.” He sighed.

            “Hmm, your appa is still alive?” KyonDae asked. Hoya nodded.

            “He’s in Los Angeles right now. He has got some business there.” KyonDae nodded. Hoya looked at KyonDae’s face.

            “KyonDae-ssi, do you have any sister or brother?” Hoya asked just to make sure the situation were not awkward for him and KyonDae.

            “Actually I had an older sister but my unnie had passed away.” KyonDae told Hoya calmly.

            “I’m sorry.” Hoya said sadly. KyonDae just smiled.

            “It’s okay. SooJung unnie died in an accident. It was the driver’s fault. My parents were very upset about that.”

            “Ouh...” Hoya nodded. KyonDae looked around the cafe. She realized something and immediately asked Hoya.

            “Hoya-ssi, is it okay for you to be here? You’re an idol.”

            “As long as there are no fans recognizing me, I am safe.” Hoya smiled. KyonDae nodded and took a glance at her watch.

            “Hoya-ssi, can we go now? I have to go back to the office.” KyonDae said politely. She had so many work to be done at the office actually.

            “Sure, let’s go.”

 

At Infinite’s dorm

            HyeYeon was busy cleaning Infinite’s kitchen when she saw MyungSoo stepped into the kitchen with a very upset face. After taking a drink in the refrigerator, he walked outside the kitchen. HyeYeon was worried about MyungSoo. From what she knew, MyungSoo is SungYeol’s best friend in Infinite. HyeYeon cleaned her hands and followed MyungSoo. He was at the balcony, sitting while drinking the drink he took just now. HyeYeon sat beside MyungSoo.

            “MyungSoo-ah, what is wrong with you?”  HyeYeon asked with a concerned voice. MyungSoo shook his head.

            “It’s nothing.” His voice was not like usual. It was soft.

            “You kept on wandering since just now.” HyeYeon replied. MyungSoo flashed a smile.

            “Where are the others?” MyungSoo tried to change the topic.

            “SungGyu oppa and WooHyun oppa went to the convenient shop. They want to eat ice-cream. The others have schedules.” MyungSoo let out a chuckle.

            “You’re just like our manager.”

            “MyungSoo-ah, you’re sad, right? Tell me why.” MyungSoo shook his head. He smiled widely.

            “I’m happy. See?” HyeYeon hit MyungSoo’s shoulder.

            “Liar! I can see through your ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter